• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sex and Specs

LS1 240sx i'm building with my little brother. The p/o did all the engine bay work, it's a fully shaved engine bay that has been tubed and the master cylinders are wilwood units under the dash. My little brother plans to boost it along with making it extremely clean with full wire tuck etc

Re: Re: Re: Sex and Specs

TN-CTD said:
LS1 240sx i'm building with my little brother. The p/o did all the engine bay work, it's a fully shaved engine bay that has been tubed and the master cylinders are wilwood units under the dash. My little brother plans to boost it along with making it extremely clean with full wire tuck etc

That will have no choice but to be a drift car... thats alot of motor for that light weight body

With all the recent not so great fab stuff on here lately I'm bring this thread back to the top. Hopefully with warmer weather around the corner this will get bumped up with some quality craftsmanship. I will start with this beater... Coyote stock maverick. Quick run down, Ford crate 5.0, tremec tranny, 35 spline 8.8, caltrac bars, custom fuel cell, 8 point cage blah blah blah

The owner of the Maverick owns a performance shop and this gem just got dropped off today for a holley efi setup. This mofo is flashemifyougotem

I have posted a few pics of this car before in various stages, its on schedule to be done in the next month or 2. This is still my favorite car that has been in our shop over the years. So many little details that will be over looked by 95% of people. I will do a full photo shoot on it when its complete.

HOLY JESUS, I WANT THE MAVERICK!!!

I had one when I was 18, had a swapped in 300 out of a truck, put a 302 in it and I sold it for a super clean 4 cyl Mustang. Dumbest thing I ever did...

I want to invite everyone to the Knox county schools CTE car show on May 10th. It will take place at Toyota of Knoxville. Anyone in Knoxville that can come please come help support this event. I teach auto mechanics at central high school and mike at 5brofab teaches welding at halls. The kids put their heart and soul into our school builds as well as private owned vehicles that we transform into drag cars and rock crawlers. If you can come, please do. Thanks.

22c3a32e9bfaca3d3279eba00aad65ed_zps02bc5fa0.jpg

We may be down to hotlanta April 10-13 for the NMRA/NMCA race at Atlanta raceway. If your not far stop out and shoot the breeze.

Couple pics of my family hot rod...07 CTS-V. Big cam, ported heads, long tubes, full exhaust.

e7y4erum.jpg

dury5a6a.jpg

sararyhe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk