• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

I'm hoping to get there Friday, I'll helpout where ever needed. Last year I worked the front gate, not to bad of a gig.

Hey Rich, are you going to be out in full force again?

Also on another note, the trails can get clogged at times, and everyone whants to hit an obstakcle before it gets dark.

SO DON'T BLOCK THE TRAILS, AND DON"T BE AN OBSTAKLE HOG.

ALL YOU GOT TO DO. :****:

MMountain said:
You guys are gonna love the improvements we have made to the park. Improvemnts to the campground and the trails should all be completed and ready for SRR. We've even got a mechanical bull for the campground this year. :****:
better bring your video cameras :woot: flashemifyougotem :cougar:

Just found out I am out on this trip. Gotta carry that stupid robot that has already taken up alot of buggy time to comp. that weekend in Atlanta. Won't get back until LATE saturday night or early Sunday morning. Fawking sucks bad. :'(

wontwork said:
Just found out I am out on this trip. Gotta carry that stupid robot that has already taken up alot of buggy time to comp. that weekend in Atlanta. Won't get back until LATE saturday night or early Sunday morning. Fawking sucks bad. :'(

The last time I looked, Morris Mountain was in between B,ham and Atlanta. Load it up and stop on the way back. booyang :driving:

CHASMAN9 said:
The last time I looked, Morris Mountain was in between B,ham and Atlanta. Load it up and stop on the way back. booyang :driving:

It has crossed my mind. They are tryin to make me ride the charter bus.

I'm gonna be there at least one day but first I have to put a trans in my jeep and a ring gear and pinion in the front of my buggy then it will be :drinkers: :drinkers: or I may just show up and ride with Greg :driving: :driving:

Somebody let me know if I can helpout. I really want to do some wheeling, but I don't mind working the gate for a while to help others have some riding time also. Just shoot me a line and let me know.

P said:
I have full intentions of being there ( I've been at everyone of them this far ) But my work sending me out of town will dictate what day I get out there. :-\

laughing1 That and the fact that your mother and sister will be here that weekend!

Here comes the guilt trip! laughing1

always a blast......In my opinion the best ride of the year including the ever changing weather this time of the year...............

I will be there with my family and A MECHANICAL BULL going to donate some of the proceeds to the charity if you bunch of pansies aint skeered to ride a little bull !!!!!!

allstarjeep said:
I will be there with my family and A MECHANICAL BULL going to donate some of the proceeds to the charity if you bunch of pansies aint skeered to ride a little bull !!!!!!

I'm not too scared to watch. :****:

allstarjeep said:
I will be there with my family and A MECHANICAL BULL    going to donate some of the proceeds to the charity if you bunch of pansies aint skeered to ride a little bull  !!!!!! 

I'd get on the bull if I could.  I don't think I can wheel anymore, let alone be thrown off onto the ground.