• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

caglezxj said:
Who is staying in a Hotel? I have yet to reserve one. I would like to get one with some people I know.

If you go you gota camp at MM. They have showers that are sum ball scorchers. :****:

Going to be a day trip for me. Saturday only, but I will be leaving very early and hitting Cracker Barrel at HWY 27 first.

ANYONE LOCAL TO ME... I need to get the orbital and quickner to S10ME on here to this ride for him to pick up, Im going to be just getting into town from work so I doubt I get to make this ride.

PM if you can help !! Thank you ! P :dblthumb:

ok people get yo rain gear ready,long range focast showin some rain chances fri &sat at mmorv ,maybe go away by then !! got hailed on last year at shamrock run ,on copper head ,i was leanin and hail came in and hit me !!! got ice in my bud lite :puke: still be awful fun spinnin&grinnin though,a liitle water turns gauntlet to a level 9000!!! :eek:

I'll not be goin back to another mud bog like RBD anytime soon......

Aww. F that.. I love that place, Muddy or not :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

But it is an awful mess, obstacles are impossible, and that mountain is dangerous trying to brown wter wheel back down to camp!!! :eek:

Stop the negative vibes about the rain!!! :flipoff1:

I just want one year that it will not rain at this ride. Especially this year, because we have done so many improvements to the park. Keep your fingers crossed....

Did you guys get a chance to fix the road across the bottom that goes over to rbd,primos,etc.. I went across it and back on new years day and had a flashback to my old mud ridin day ,s , still findin mudd in my rig from dat one!!!!!!!! Wehad a few guys with us on 33s that could not make it. Maybe somebody know how to get old flat train cars or somtin??????? :dunno:

If anyone around cullman is heading down anytime soon let me know. I got some culvert that needs to be hauled down there for them.....