• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

zukiscott said:
Did you guys get a chance to fix the road across the bottom that goes over to rbd,primos,etc.. I went across it and back on new years day and had a flashback to my old mud ridin day ,s , still findin mudd in my rig from dat one!!!!!!!! Wehad a few guys with us on 33s that could not make it. Maybe somebody know how to get old flat train cars or somtin??????? :dunno:
after about 30 hrs dozin & haulin it s in pretty good shape now.

caglezxj said:
If anyone around cullman is heading down anytime soon let me know. I got some culvert that needs to be hauled down there for them.....
Yeah we need them so we can build Brad & Jimmy a ramp/s. :woot:

it passable now, hopefully it stays that way

Ya, us memebers need to let people know not to mess up the roads. Theres plenty of other spots to mud whomp.

kid rok said:
Ya, us memebers need to let people know not to mess up the roads. Theres plenty of other spots to mud whomp.

A simple sign at each end would suffice for 95% of everyone. The other 5% are not going to listen anyway.

P said:
ANYONE LOCAL TO ME... I need to get the orbital and quickner to S10ME on here to this ride for him to pick up, Im going to be just getting into town from work so I doubt I get to make this ride.

PM if you can help !! Thank you ! P :dblthumb:

pm sent

We're planning on getting there Friday eventing and setting up. I had a blast last year and hope that this is year is the same!! ;D

It aint going to rain!!! Don't worry about it, just plan on being there! If it does rain, it wasn't my fault! I was being positive :****: :woot:

Gettin' pumped. Looking forward to seeing something get beat on. Draggbody, I want to see you on Loop Springs. I miss the show every time!

I may go, anyone gonna have an open seat. I don't feel like getting the rhino again. I just cleaned it up and returned it the other day.

Weather Report:
--------
FRIDAY

Showers High
64°F

Precip
50%

Showers Overnight Low
49°F

Precip
60%

--------