• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Shamrock Run at Morris Mountain, March 14-15th, 2009

Theres a positive side to the rain. Last time I spent $5.00 washing my buggy out from the Morris Mountain mud sling. This time a lot of it will already be washed off for me. I think I'm going to get a good rain suite and just throw it away when I'm done.

rain chances seem to be going down according to weather.com like 30% chance on friday and 40% for sat and sun things are lookin up ! I'm ready to see some of you guys on that bull......... after a few cold ones! LMAO

I will be there.... Wife isn't making this one though. I was just going to send an Amsoil Gift Card and stay home buy I sold my Honda Generator and going to meet the guy down there. So hopefully it rains like a sum bitch on the way home and washes my **** off.....

s10me said:
whats a few :drinkers:

well you know, A few to us might be 10 or 12, And a few to the mallcrawlers might be 2 or 3 however your tolerence works i can make it work faster for you on that bull LoL !

I almost forgot about the bull! I hope my arm heals up good enough for me to get on there. hitit It was still gushin' blood as of today though. :-\

Speeding said:
I almost forgot about the bull! I hope my arm heals up good enough for me to get on there. hitit It was still gushin' blood as of today though. :-\

Let me be the first to call you a *****. :gay: .....I let them roll us down a ****ing hill in a culvert pipe with a broke leg and your complaining of a little bike crash rashon a mech bull .Drink a glass of man the **** up and bring it bitch :flipoff1: Just kiddin B

Im headed out in about 4 hours to play in the mud(its not raining yet)......maybe it will let me get some set up before it starts. I guess Ill see whoever shows that still has a pair :flipper:

I'm hoping that the rain subsides before it really gets here ! We are watching it close to see what it does. if it rains i will have to cancel the bull due to the risk of ruining my switch board and the big electric motor! i think i am coming for the mud fest anyway cause i AINT SKEERED Lmao i should see ya'll there