• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sheltered Life?

ForMud

I guess I've lived one....Just had someone at the store looking for scaffold. I was on the phone and the other guy was helping him, so I was just kinda halfassed observing this guy..... Middle aged, pasty white, no muscle tone, balding white dude. So he left and the guy who was helping him came over to me and asked if I saw the trans gender guy at the counter.....I called BS.....He said I musta missed the purple flowered glasses, hanging earrings, womans wristwatch and most of all he had a set of tits on him!!!!! flashemifyougotem :****:
Now I'm 53 years old and I've never seen anything like this ( Except for maybe on TV ) before in my life.
I really haven't been pay much attention to all this transgender **** going on lately, I'm mostly of the mind "Who cares, not my business it's your life" Even while in the Army back in the 80s it was the "Don't ask, don't tell" going on.....But this **** did kinda freak me out some.
So I got to thinking who this guy/woman looked like......Then it came to me.....South park!!!!! Mr Garrison!!!!!! Right down to the cut off sleeves and collar!!!!

So that's how my day started.......I wonder what's going to happen next?