• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SHOOT 2 THRILL - trail killer. Feature Gallery

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Cody Gregory's newest buggy was inspired by the Wide Open Design Evolution chassis. Cody first started building this buggy while he was working at WOD, so you can see much of the influenced lines of the lower part of the chassis and the B pillar. He built this buggy to be a hill killer, but still be a comfortable trail rig so it features a fairly modest exhaust system, a stereo, and a built-in cooler mount!

SPECS:
LQ4 6.0
TH400
Atlas 3.8
Dana 60 front with a Jana76 kit, running a 70 ring gear with a load bearing support bolt and a girdle supporting the carrier, RCV axle shafts and Detroit locker, and 4:56 gears.
14 Bolt rear, Detroit and 4:56s
43" TSL SX on 17" steel beadlocks
16" KING shocks all around with 4" KING bumps in the front

FULL GALLERY:
http://rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/Shoot-2-Thrill

DSC_0189_2-XL.jpg

DSC_0162-XL.jpg

DSC_0385_2-XL.jpg

DSC_0346_2-XL.jpg

DSC_0119-XL.jpg

DSC_0145-XL.jpg

DSC_0028-XL.jpg

DSC_0473-XL.jpg

DSC_0469-XL.jpg

This thing is pretty sweet. Is that an overhead light by the fire extinguisher? If so where did that come from?

That thing is super clean. Just outta curiosity I wonder why the upper links are aluminum and lowers are steal. Not knockin it by no means, just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super clean buggy, I dig it! I saw those coolers in the Piggly Wiggly on Edisto Island one time and thought "Damn, that would fit perfect in a buggy!"