• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Should I wheel it or Not

nappy_TJ

I bought Poohbairs 4runner a whille ago and I did a couple of things to it. So far I made a front bumper and added MC rear bumper and installed a new engine. I also put some 36's on it. It has dual cases, welded rear, aussie front, it was SAS'd and lengthened 3inches, it still has 4:11 gears (compliments of poohbair) I want to go to 5:29's and ARB's with Longfield Chromo's up front. The question is should I just wheel it anyway.....or wait till I do the rest of the Mods

Wheel it......The old saying goes...."If it ain't broke don't fix it".. So get out and break it then replace with the parts on your list.....:redneck:

i was in your spot not to long ago with a $5500 wheelin rig. you put things on and need to test them. wheel it but not super hard. get use to it

Paulie said:
i was in your spot not to long ago with a $5500 wheelin rig. you put things on and need to test them. wheel it but not super hard. get use to it

Thats what I will probably do...go wheel it a little at walker and see how she does

Get a feel for the rig. Wheel it a bit find its strengths/weakness's. Figure the rig out but dont whell it hard. Save up get some longfields and your gears. Dont whell it so hard your gonna break it, unless you got the parts to fix it. Just get a fell for it and add as you go without thrashing it too much.

:redneck: wheel it!! hell i wheel my rig and i want/need alot of stuff for it. just fix what breaks,and upgrade as money falls out of the sky..
hey i want in on walker run also..