• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sick of this ****

kid rok said:
I agree with what your saying, but I know who you are I,ve met you in person. Hell, I have even wheeled with you. I started this thread just to start ****, but I don't like being called names by some guy I don't even know. Allen right? what If I called you a " cum thirsty full fledged fag **** u," I guarantee you would bow up and be ready to throw down, but if you knew who I was you would know my personalaity and maybe take it as a joke. **** IT........Damn interweb got to me. It's a sign that I'm getting older.
Close.........Its Alan ;D
Not really just aimed at you but in general I thinks its funny :****:
Thats why we read this **** anyway.
I f you look back you are not the only one that has been very opinionated about this :spin:
BUT you did start this so you knew peeps on here where going to f#$k w/ U ;D molaugh

FroggF350 said:
Oh I see, well im a rather small individual, so I will stop messing around. I dont want someone to jump on me for joking around on the internet.
molaugh
payne97 said:
FruggF350 u ant small what r u 6 foot and about 250 lbs :****:
:****:

kid rok said:
I'm sick and tired of reading threads with texting type writing. If you can't type a half way correct sentence then please do not post on my forum. Example of what I'm talking about, u go n down 2 the mud bog . Theres no excuse for not typing a complete word or sentence, even if you have a phone. :gtfo:
I concur. I'm sick of all the photoshopped pictures and all the gay talk. Knock it off, assholes! :flipgotcha:

okay, now I'm really confused! Do we really have smart asses that are going to get their asses kick or is it all in fun? I just need to know cause I am a small person and want to know before the next trip out. :woody:

s10me said:
okay, now I'm really confused! Do we really have smart asses that are going to get their asses kick or is it all in fun? I just need to know cause I am a small person and want to know before the next trip out. :woody:
What are you talking about? You know good and well that everyone on the internet is at least 6'5" / 275 lbs. and a MMA cage fighter. :flipoff1:

MMountain said:
What are you talking about? You know good and well that everyone on the internet is at least 6'5" / 275 lbs. and a MMA cage fighter. :flipoff1:

I know its like TV it adds height and wight molaugh