• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Single line fuel filter 6.0l Vortec

yourhero

What fuel filter do i need for a single line 6.0l. I tryed a flex fuel S10 filter that has a supply in and return on one end and the outlet on the other but I have to crimp the return almost shut to get it to run.

If I understand correctly this is what I used on my LS1 motor. It is a factory corvette fuel filter that has a return built into it. Also I am adding the quick connect connectors I used. Kinda on the high side but this is the way to go for me. Hope it helps. :dunno:

WIX filter #33737
3/8 russell quick connect # 640850
5/16 russell quick connect # 640860
Russell 3/8 Male quick connect to -6AN 640940

EDIT: For no return this is the filter for a factory truck. These do not have the slip on fittings.

Purolator Fuel Filter
Part No. F33144

Fram In-Line Fuel Filter
Part No. G3727

ACDelco Fuel Filter Kit
Part No. GF652

Adam Woodlee did a very good write up on how he sets these engines complete fuel systems up, search it out on pirate, it would be worth checking out. :dblthumb:

civicmindedex79 said:
If I understand correctly this is what I used on my LS1 motor. It is a factory corvette fuel filter that has a return built into it. Also I am adding the quick connect connectors I used. Kinda on the high side but this is the way to go for me. Hope it helps. :dunno:

WIX filter #33737
3/8 russell quick connect # 640850
5/16 russell quick connect # 640860
Russell 3/8 Male quick connect to -6AN 640940

EDIT: For no return this is the filter for a factory truck. These do not have the slip on fittings.

Purolator Fuel Filter
Part No. F33144

Fram In-Line Fuel Filter
Part No. G3727

ACDelco Fuel Filter
Part No. GF652

that is the same setup that i have been using also