• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Six Shooters vs 5th stud

so kids, the point of the drill.....DON'T be a "f-ing" toolshed, and do some little stuff called maint., and chances are you won't get stranded! if you're really concearned....carry spare ****!:awesomework:

I looked at all this the other day and i took a knuckle down to the place that heat treats our 300m u-joints and test metal for us. Pacific Metallurgical They said it was a type of casting about 48 rock well hardness. It is weldable if preheated. I have welded them before with good luck.

Last edited:
I looked at all this the other day and i took a knuckle down to the place that heat treats our 300m u-joints and test metal for us. Pacific Metallurgical They said it was a type of cast steel forging about 48 rock well hardness. It is welded able if preheated. I have welded them before with good luck.

Exatcly :awesomework:

I looked at all this the other day and i took a knuckle down to the place that heat treats our 300m u-joints and test metal for us. Pacific Metallurgical They said it was a type of cast steel forging about 48 rock well hardness. It is weldable if preheated. I have welded them before with good luck.
where is chop shop, and WT now?:stirpot::redneck:

Longfield are you sure that is in fact what they said? maybe when they said it was a forging the were referring to the forge or where the metal is heated :eeek: hmmm debate to follow :corn:

Longfield are you sure that is in fact what they said? maybe when they said it was a forging the were referring to the forge or where the metal is heated :eeek: hmmm debate to follow :corn:

Its a casting not a forging ,i read to much of this and had forging was on my mind sorry i'll change it.

Last edited: