• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Small claims court....anyone?

kmcminn said:
Get in Touch with someone in Walker County, Alabama they can have a hit out on this beotch for $100.00 dollars. Guaranteed or your get you money back.
She lives 20 min from Miles..... laughing1

Sent a text stating the $500 bail back once she goes to court, $200 was mine, so she is profiting off my contribution. I get a response saying she will send me all $500 along with a bunch of other blabber.

Sent my address, I am not expecting any $$ anytime soon laughing1

Bones said:
Great, so she is making money off my $$. ****ing ****

Don't know if you were at the jail with her, but for future reference, there is a way to put the bail in your name (since you paid some of it). Put it in your name, when shes goes to court, you get to get it. I had this happened to me many years ago, and a girl made off with some of my money. I chalked it up for a lesson learned.

TwinStick said:
Don't know if you were at the jail with her, but for future reference, there is a way to put the bail in your name (since you paid some of it). Put it in your name, when shes goes to court, you get to get it. I had this happened to me many years ago, and a girl made off with some of my money. I chalked it up for a lesson learned.
Good to know thanks. I will just hope I date girls that pay their tickets and stay outta the klink.

Bones said:
Good to know thanks. I will just hope I date girls that pay their tickets and stay outta the klink.

I don't know, but there is something HOT about a chick that's been in the joint. :cougar: BADD GIRL, BADD flashemifyougotem Then kick her in the ****. molaugh

Damn, I wish I had known about that "put the bond in your name" thing, I didn't know if I was going to get my money back the time I bailed bones out :flipgotcha: :flipoff1: laughing1 laughing1 laughing1
No really, there was a very sketch character that I put up bond for once that I was nervous. I made them take his unemployment debit card from him in his personal effects, the jailor delivered it to me with a paper with his password on it, I went to the ?ATM and cleaned out his unemployment account, came back and put up $100 of mine too. He came by that night with my money, so all was cool, but I was worried at 4:30 in the morning when I threw the hundy. It wasn't like Bones's case where he was getting sex. I didn't even hang out with the guy anymore:flipoff1:

Bones said:
There is not a chance I will ever cross her path again. P knows when I visit she is not welcome in his garage laughing1

Bones: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Bones: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.

Bones: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!* molaugh molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
Bones: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Mary. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?
Mary: Not good.
Bones: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?
Mary: I'd say more like one out of a million.

Bones: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH!* molaugh molaugh

WE LANDED ON THE MOON! YES!

kmcminn said:
Get in Touch with someone in Walker County, Alabama they can have a hit out on this beotch for $100.00 dollars. Guaranteed or your get you money back.

Lucky for you I live in WC and know people that live here also. thumb.gif

A friendly text sent this morning with simply my address.... laughing1

"My courts is 3/8 and I will send your $ then, I am not sending my own $ tho"

Double standard? Wish I had a vagina