• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Run Sat 25 Feb - Copper Creek

Jacob

Viewer Discretion Advised
There was a lot of fresh snow up there last weekend and the central and southern Cascades are supposed to get another 12" by Saturday afternoon.

Leaving Shoppette on McCord at 0800.

Can meet up at locations along the way from Spanaway to Elbe on Mountain Highway.

Post up if you want to go.

Any idea on how much traffic there'll be? The last (and only) time I was there it was quite busy. Hmmmm, deep snow...:masturbanana[1]:

It wasn't bad last weekend. Just one other group that was all from this board.

There are several side roads we can hit as well if there are too many rigs on the main road up. I doubt we will make it to the top though.

This officially the "Not So EPIC Copper creek run".

Enjoy the crowd. You will be able to add 4 pages to the good deeds thread when ya get back.

Snow Run

Jim just called.I cant go on Saturday but Sunday works.Have fun and stay away from the Horse people.

Should be in Elbe around 0900. I am bringing some wood so we can have a fire so bring some hotdogs or sausages you can cook for lunch if you want.

I will be there all day. Come on up later if you want. We will be on CB CH 5.

im not sure how late till im able to get up there. and sunday i should be getting my new boat. im thinking ill just wait till the following weekend. can we plan a snow trip next weekend too?