• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Snow Run

lawsonj5

I'm looking to do a snow run this weekend with my brother and a couple friends. Anybody know of a good place that will have snow? Looking more for just logging roads with a couple feet of snow but not interested in Tinkham. Was thinking of hitting the 72rd out of greenwater but not sure if any of the snow they got after thanksgiving stayed around. Any other ideas?

Iron goat trail

The Iron goat trail off of hwy 2, east of Skykomish i think has snow on it. it's usually a couple of feet. we are going to hit the trail on the 21st and camp over night.

Looks like we are going to head up out of greenwater. Hopefully we find a decent amount of snow. Might just have t make this a scouting run and go again next weekend after all the snow we are supposed to get.

Went up FS 75 on the 1st, made it to Lonesome Lake. Plenty of snow, am heading up again on jan 21st:awesomework:

Where is FS 75? Is that farther up 410 past FS 70?

We went up FS 7220 yesterday and had a good time. They got about 6" of fresh while we were up there.

off 410 take right on the 74 road sign, take a left at the Y, straight takes you to the 74 and that shits been washed out for yrs, take second right takes you to the 75, fun trail in the snow, just another forest rd in the summer, got friends in the crystal river ranch seen friends feed elk honey buns out of hand, haha