• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So... If the swap meet is Sunday... Where we wheelin Saturday?

FireballXL5

I've gotta go out and break some stuff so I know what to buy!! Lol

Upgrades are much easier to justify when something else is broken... Just sayin...

Haven't noticed any mention of a Saturday wheelin place/time yet... Did I miss it?

Last edited:
I can see how that'd be a conflict of interests...

So... Where are the non vendors wheeling... And where are the vendors partying?! Lol

I'm down to play/wheel... Just don't know where I'm going yet...

I can see how that'd be a conflict of interests...

So... Where are the non vendors wheeling... And where are the vendors partying?! Lol

I'm down to play/wheel... Just don't know where I'm going yet...

lot of the vendors camp out at the fairgrounds lots of mischief going on there sat night.

The last time I went wheeling on sat before the swapmeet was one of those disaster trips from hell. we decided to just run "one more trail" at 3:00 pm.(sat) wound up getting out of the trails at 4:00 am on sunday with several broken rigs and 4 broken winches (out of 7). still made it to the swapmeet by 7:00 to set up though :haha:

Sounds like an awesome wheeling adventure! AND you weren't late for the ball!

What's wrong with that? Memories made from good times are much better than those imagined...

So... Who's down to go break some sh!t? ;-)

My bike got ripped off years ago... 2000 yz250... Haven't bought another since... My sammi couldn't keep up... But that's not saying I wouldn't try... Lol. I'll keep it in mind...

Your spelling sucks!!! If Crash would have let me be a Mod. on his board as well as a real wheeling board....You would have been Good!!!:awesomework::beer:

If I was a Mod I would take away your ability to use the !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO :fawkdancesmiley::beer:

I've gotta go out and break some stuff so I know what to buy!! Lol

Upgrades are much easier to justify when something else is broken... Just sayin...

Haven't noticed any mention of a Saturday wheelin place/time yet... Did I miss it?

Yes, it was last Saturday.:beer:burrrpaaaa Might even be one onaaaa ya the 16thIthink:beer::beer::redneck:

I was up at walker last Saturday... Hittin the swap meet this weekend... Probly the get together on the 16th as well... Cheers!:beer::beer::beer: