• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re: Re:

I reckon Battle Creek found me a red one and saving it for me to pick up Friday!

First new purchase since I bought the bike I wrecked new back on Feb 5th, 2007. Total otd price on that bike was $11,349 so at least I'm spending less on this new purchase lol.

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

jimbo0076 said:
What you gonna end up giving for the Ranger? $10,300?
Yup, that's what they said was the total otd price. I asked no other taxes, fees, or anything? and they said no.

The 2 RZRs I bought only had a factory 6 month warranty. I did not buy an extended warranty on either one of them, but have friends that have. They have all had good luck with polaris warranties. There are other companies that sell warranties so you might want to look into options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
The way she talked it had a 3 yr warranty, like it wasn't an option?

Polaris was running a deal where just the rangers got 3 years when i got mine.

570, never considered a new 900, only a used 900 bc they were around the same price as the new 570. I capped my spending at $10k-ish and really didn't want to spend that much, but wanted to be sure I bought what I wanted this time instead of settling for something less. In all honesty, I figure I will have this thing for a while.

ibrokeit said:
You will like the 570. They have tons of power. The 570 rzr would outrun a 800 rzr until 50mph or so.

I have not read a single bad review on them. Everybody that has 30's and 31's on em say they pull them just fine. I reckon the tranny's are supposed to be geared a hair lower in the 570's to make up for the hp difference. I don't give 2 shits about top speed, so the fact that a 900 will outrun me on asphalt matters none. The only problem I can find on the 900 or the 570 is the reverse chain breaking in the tranny under heavy drivetrain stress. Most cases being from mudders with huge outlaws and other tires of the like, trying to back out of thick mud. So I definitely shouldn't have to worry about the reverse chain issue.

TacomaJD said:
I have not read a single bad review on them. Everybody that has 30's and 31's on em say they pull them just fine. I reckon the tranny's are supposed to be geared a hair lower in the 570's to make up for the hp difference. I don't give 2 shits about top speed, so the fact that a 900 will outrun me on asphalt matters none. The only problem I can find on the 900 or the 570 is the reverse chain breaking in the tranny under heavy drivetrain stress. Most cases being from mudders with huge outlaws and other tires of the like, trying to back out of thick mud. So I definitely shouldn't have to worry about the reverse chain issue.

Ive seen it happen with stock tires if they get in a bind. Just be easy easy in reverse and you wont have any worries.

wont work said:
Polaris was running a deal where just the rangers got 3 years when i got mine.

Just got off the phone with her and this is the same deal on this one. I imagine this is also why she couldn't throw in a free roof, but she did sell it to me at cost $223 instead of $299. And it being on the machine out the door, no tax on the roof, so I figured I might as well go ahead and get it. Not too concerned with windshield or back glass, drove the yota 4 years without em. :****:

So, grand total with roof = $10,523 otd.

Turns out the lady that works at Battle Creek, which is over an hour away from where I live, lives 10 minutes up the road from me. She has been awesome, her name is Tammy, so if any of you end up pricing a new one at Battle Creek, ask for Tammy first thing.

zukimaster said:
Tammy who?

Idk, didn't ask her last name. I will find out Friday. She just mentioned that she lived in Henegar when she was getting my info from me to go ahead and start paperwork.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression the Rangers didn't have the same weak reverse chain issue as the rzrs.

Here's mine so far. 14 900 crew.
2.5 bracket lift, 30s and bead locks

Still need to install winch, forward a arms, skid plate, and doors

The forward arms are a must with 30s. These rub on flat ground

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 104
May not be as weak, but I definitely have read about them breaking on forums. I am so glad to have decided on what to buy. I have spent more time researching these fawking sxs's over the past few months than I spent studying Business Law and Economics last semester. I'm tired of reading **** about em lol.

Looks good Jrich, you got them mining monies. :****: molaugh

You do the Marshall Motoart 2.5" lift? I'm thinking about doing the Outkast arched arm lift so I can have them shiny red powder coated arched/forward a arms... molaugh

Latest posts