• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Went with hard coat poly front glass, sport top, and tinted soft back panel.

Fyi factory skids are ****. They do not protect the rockers or under the floorboards at all. New nice skid is spends but well worth it.

TacomaJD said:
Looks good Jrich, you got them mining monies. :****: molaugh

You do the Marshall Motoart 2.5" lift? I'm thinking about doing the Outkast arched arm lift so I can have them shiny red powder coated arched/forward a arms... molaugh

I looked at the outkast and backwoods armor but read too many bad reports with axle bind. It seems the 2.5 is about max I felt comfortable with. A lot of people had to go with limit straps. I'll run the cheap satv arms for now and see how it goes. They should hold up decent as I dont plan on abusing this thing too much. I've got the runner when I want to beat on something.

CheapJ7 said:
I looked at the outkast and backwoods armor but read too many bad reports with axle bind. It seems the 2.5 is about max I felt comfortable with. A lot of people had to go with limit straps. I'll run the cheap satv arms for now and see how it goes. They should hold up decent as I dont plan on abusing this thing too much. I've got the runner when I want to beat on something.

I ran across a few of those posts as well. Then you got the guy running the 4" HL bracket lift that swears by it and has had no problems. I ain't real sure what I'm gonna do as far as lift, that's all to be speculated and researched on another day when I can afford to drop another $1500. molaugh

How much are them forward arms yer looking at? Are they arched at all or just forward and straight?

TacomaJD said:
I ran across a few of those posts as well. Then you got the guy running the 4" HL bracket lift that swears by it and has had no problems. I ain't real sure what I'm gonna do as far as lift, that's all to be speculated and researched on another day when I can afford to drop another $1500. molaugh

How much are them forward arms yer looking at? Are they arched at all or just forward and straight?

forward high clearance arms. No lift. Black, orange, or sliver 269 shipped using code RZRFORUM

Marshall lift 180

Cheapest way I found to run 30s. Have to modify the lift brackets slightly to fit the satv arms, but it's not a big deal at all.

CheapJ7 said:
forward high clearance arms. No lift. Black, orange, or sliver 269 shipped using code RZRFORUM

Marshall lift 180

Cheapest way I found to run 30s. Have to modify the lift brackets slightly to fit the satv arms, but it's not a big deal at all.

Good info, I shall retain it and use it in a few months. molaugh Til then, I'll be spinning them 489's off the wheels!

And skids, that's another expensive story I've already looked into. I can see this adding up quickly.... molaugh

This is the only one I know about that hit it in a 6x6 but it wasnt tripp.

http://youtu.be/EU1Pk1vhSzk

http://youtu.be/PpjY5q6Qjjw

Wait, nevermind, just found this one but I don't think it's at Morris Mountain.

http://youtu.be/lduYFT07xuY

Youll just have to give us a review once you get it home and ride it a bit to let us goobers that are waiting and watching about buying one :****: I need to get one and ride with you,I didnt know that you were that close to where I live(Boaz)

I run 29.5" Terms with the SuperATV high clearance 1.5 forward arms with no lift and zero issues! No running or binding :dblthumb:

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

jimbo0076 said:
Youll just have to give us a review once you get it home and ride it a bit to let us goobers that are waiting and watching about buying one :****: I need to get one and ride with you,I didnt know that you were that close to where I live(Boaz)

Yeah man, just right up the road! I usually go to Chocc, Hawk pride, Morris Mtn, and would like to wheel AOP some more.

B.DRAKE said:
I run 29.5" Terms with the SuperATV high clearance 1.5 forward arms with no lift and zero issues! No running or binding :dblthumb:
Awesome! You got the coilovers cranked up any?

you know satv has a 6" lift arms axles and everything for like 1500 :****:

One day when I have B.DRAKE money I'm gunna have me a 4 seat with a big lift

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

TacomaJD said:
Yeah man, just right up the road! I usually go to Chocc, Hawk pride, Morris Mtn, and would like to wheel AOP some more.
Awesome! You got the coilovers cranked up any?

The 900s (not sure on 570) have 2 shock mounts mine are on the outer ones and I think only cranked up 1 click but I think I could let it back down and would be fine

Bumpers said:
you know satv has a 6" lift arms axles and everything for like 1500 :****:

One day when I have B.DRAKE money I'm gunna have me a 4 seat with a big lift
Dude I know I been eyeballin that 6" kit but i think it makes it really wide

I'm just a broke machinist tryin to make it! :****:

10469710_10204170892691240_8500807795519696039_n.jpg

buddy had one I think with 34s

the top of my rzr was about the same height as the top of his bed

That's titties! Reckon them axles last long at that angle though? I know they are aftermarket, but damn spending all that money then have to start replacing axles all the time too. Looks badass, I just don't think I want anything that tall.

muddinmetal said:
2 seats... 3 people... I smell another sxs soon ... especially after that baby comes :fish:
Full size has three belts! It'll be about 36-42 months before he needs the fourth seat but it'll be totaled or sold by then! :****: :stir: