• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

Re: Re: So I'm thinking about a SxS.....

B.DRAKE said:
This! My 2013 900 (Bumpers now owns it) was a great machine never had any issues. As far as bushings and all that wearing out, cleaning and maintenance is key to the life of a SXS IMO

Rode several Rhinos, not a fan! I'd own a Teryx before I would a Rhino :****:
The rzr still doing well .. only failures ive had were all my fault and lack of driving ability lol. I love my rzr and just like tge others have said the 900xp is probly best bang for the buck and go anywhere your willing to try.

Ive had a rhino stock and built as you can go with one and they still wont do what a rzr will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Bumpers said:
The rzr still doing well .. only failures ive had were all my fault and lack of driving ability lol. I love my rzr and just like tge others have said the 900xp is probly best bang for the buck and go anywhere your willing to try.

Ive had a rhino stock and built as you can go with one and they still wont do what a rzr will.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That's the answer I was looking for. If I end up listing the bike for sale, an XP 900 is what I'll be on the hunt for. We will see what happens. If I sold the bike now, with my upcoming bonus at work, and tax return, should have enough to pay cash for one. But DAMMIT it is gonna be hard to sell one of my bikes. I will be letting the fast, sporty, agile, tough looking Yamaha Warrior go and keeping the old man bike, because with the windshield and hardbags, it serves more of a purpose for me. I ride it to work a lot so I can carry all my lunch and **** with me. Gonna miss the speed and agility of the Warrior though.....but hell, Rzr prolly safer in that department lol. Might get to keep all my limbs that way. molaugh

TacomaJD said:
That's the answer I was looking for. If I end up listing the bike for sale, an XP 900 is what I'll be on the hunt for. We will see what happens. If I sold the bike now, with my upcoming bonus at work, and tax return, should have enough to pay cash for one. But DAMMIT it is gonna be hard to sell one of my bikes. I will be letting the fast, sporty, agile, tough looking Yamaha Warrior go and keeping the old man bike, because with the windshield and hardbags, it serves more of a purpose for me. I ride it to work a lot so I can carry all my lunch and **** with me. Gonna miss the speed and agility of the Warrior though.....but hell, Rzr prolly safer in that department lol. Might get to keep the rest of my limbs that way. molaugh

Fixed it for you. I loved my warrior! It was a blast.

I have a 14 stealth black XP 900 and it is a blast to ride, but just be aware it is not a replacement for a crawler.

creepycrawly said:
Fixed it for you. I loved my warrior! It was a blast.

I have a 14 stealth black XP 900 and it is a blast to ride, but just be aware it is not a replacement for a crawler.

I do love it, but I like the comfort and storage of the Nomad better for how I ride most of the time.

I know it's not a crawler, and I'm content with that. I don't want a crawler right now. The next crawler I have will be a full built tube buggy built for crawling, not bouncing.....and that is a long way away, because I am not cheaping out on anything the next time. I had a pretty reliable crawler with the Toyota but I wanted to change so much and couldn't afford the time and money. I just miss cruising the woods with wheelin' buds and having a few beers. I think a Rzr would be plenty sufficient for my "wheeling needs"

Plus I can put a big radio on it and blast coon tunes :JRich:

Based off your posts, I think we are at a point where we can start betting on when a picture of this new RZR will show up on this thread. Once you start looking/talking about selling and buying ****., you do it like the next week. molaugh

I say you own a gayzer before 12-22-15

muddinmetal said:
Keep that up & you may lose a limb either way :flipoff1:

#metal4life

Sarcasm! Lol I need to bump the metal thread, I been on a Slayer binge here lately!

rpf500 said:
Based off your posts, I think we are at a point where we can start betting on when a picture of this new RZR will show up on this thread. Once you start looking/talking about selling and buying ****., you do it like the next week. molaugh

I say you own a gayzer before 12-22-15

Lol it won't be that soon. Gonna have to put back a little to pay cash for one.

rednecklights said:
He will buy it ride it 2x - hate it and it'll be fer sail !

I honestly don't think I will! Hell I probably wouldn't have sold the Grizzly if me and the lady could fit on it comfortably. I'm a lot bigger boy than I used to be last time I owned an atv lol.

Man if you buy a gayzr I will make fun of you. Please for the love of everything Holy buy a 570 and put batman symbols on the side with pink whips

BUG-E J said:
Man if you buy a gayzr I will make fun of you. Please for the love of everything Holy buy a 570 and put batman symbols on the side with pink whips

No you won't, you will want to ride in it with me at RBD and drank cold beer. 'Cept I ain't playin' none of that shitty Hank III music you like. :flipoff1:

And it wouldn't be a gayzr without batman stickers, so that's an affirmative.

TacomaJD said:
No you won't, you will want to ride in it with me at RBD and drank cold beer. 'Cept I ain't playin' none of that shitty Hank III music you like. :flipoff1:

And it wouldn't be a gayzr without batman stickers, so that's an affirmative.
Man this buggy is so bad off you won't see me at rbd. I promised steve o I am making shamrock run this year so that is my goal. Bring that speed bump and pocahontas then!

BUG-E J said:
Man this buggy is so bad off you won't see me at rbd. I promised steve o I am making shamrock run this year so that is my goal. Bring that speed bump and pocahontas then!

Lol maybe I have one by then. I ain't gonna be at RBD this year I don't reckon. Prolly do a bike ride that weekend.

TacomaJD said:
Lol maybe I have one by then. I ain't gonna be at RBD this year I don't reckon. Prolly do a bike ride that weekend.
You suck penis! You said we were gonna ride in the fj while I rode in the huntin truck?

al1tonyota said:
You suck penis! You said we were gonna ride in the fj while I rode in the huntin truck?

Until I went to Choccolocco and seen all them scratches the next day after not thinking I rubbed up against much of nothing! Lol after I got drunk at RBD and drove it around all night, it wouldn't be fit for even Jon Piper to drive.

TacomaJD said:
Until I went to Choccolocco and seen all them scratches the next day after not thinking I rubbed up against much of nothing! Lol after I got drunk at RBD and drove it around all night, it wouldn't be fit for even Jon Piper to drive.
Paint it with plastidip and peel it off afterwards

Get a rzr. Youll love it..,, this trash talk is ridiculous.. When all these asses go to stoney and run all those trails and go down whos your daddy with their junk, then they can talk ****... I dont care what im driven, i love off roadin!! If all i had was a golf cart, id love that too!!

Re:

I just want a fun beer drankin machine! XP 900 is what I will be getting if I get one. Fo sho. It may be a little while, but it will happen.