• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So, when did the nut swinging begin?

Dan Dibble was the original YouTube hero but Cole has as much to do with where things are now than anyone. The videos are what has really gotten a lot of people involved

What motor was in that Fj? And I never knew it was Bryan's, I figured he had built it for someone,

We were having a toyota event the weekend Violator was violated the first time.
This was '09 and we personally were still calling them "sling shot or Aetna buggies"... We weren't with them at all, but we did stop for an hour and watch hit Violater...

Aetna Mtn. Is where a lot of this got started, TC, Wes Cain, the Bacons! Watching them hit balls hill- horsepower hill was the **** back in 2007!

Elliott said:
What motor was in that Fj? And I never knew it was Bryan's, I figured he had built it for someone,

Ramjet 350 and it wasn't Bryans, he built it for Mark Phillips business partner but Bryan always wheeled it.

Anyone remember the 2 brothers with the yellow cab trucks that hung out at WITC back in the day. Can't remember their names now but they had their last names on the windshield. The older one was a trip, he was always fun to have a beer with.

They would always gas it....

J.A.B said:
Anyone remember the 2 brothers with the yellow cab trucks that hung out at WITC back in the day. Can't remember their names now but they had their last names on the windshield. The older one was a trip, he was always fun to have a beer with.

They would always gas it....
Hannah brothers

First person I ever saw climb the left side of the ledge at witc was one of the Hannah boys, rode a wheelie out of the top into the field.