• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So where and when should I head south?

fabricator1

Seems like a lot of people want parts I have and I could use a good excuse to go wheeling anyway. If I was to take a few vacation days, is there a certain time of the year, certain event, or a certain place to hit? Maybe deliver some parts and get someone to show me around a park?My current experiences of southern wheeling is limited to Harlan and like 10 years ago I went somewhere in Kentucky called Daniel boon park or something? If I remember right it was natural bridge something?

Re:

I am biased and it's 6 hours north of me. Go to Harlan. First full weekend in October. End of story. I will be there too.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

If you plan on coming as far as alabama I would wait till october. It's hot as hell right now

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am biased and it's 6 hours north of me. Go to Harlan. First full weekend in October. End of story. I will be there too.

Exactly x1000

Tennessee is the same way. I work outside in it for the most part. It's miserable.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

thumb.gif

I could make that trip to if yall dont mind a ol beater around

Re: Re:

Bronco72 said:
thumb.gif

I could make that trip to if yall dont mind a ol beater around
All I drive is beaters. So, I don't mind myself being around. And I am sure you will fit right in.

I also maybe in for a road trip as well... It's either the Loonie run in Canada or head south... I would be coming from the Upper Peninsula eh!

Re:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ehardlinecrawlers%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D54738%2E0&share_tid=54738&share_fid=32116&share_type=t

Harlan October 5-8, 2017