• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

I found your wheels and tires, call me asap!

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Re: Re: Re: Re: SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

TacomaJD said:

Popcorn.....

Re: Re: SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

TacomaJD said:

HIS # is in the add... you should call him

I'll let Tyler update with details as it unfolds.

And note to errbody.... I did call AND text him you douchers, he didn't answer at the time (prolly busy) so I figured I'd text him and post here so he saw it asap and called me back.

I may be a post whore that's quite fond of alcohol, but I do have an ample amount of common sense... :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:

****ing awesome! I hope the thief gets what he deserves! :indianajones:

TacomaJD said:
Not real sure if the thief will turn up, they have been sold to a party already.

FAWK! At least he should get his wheels and tires back :****:. Everytime I have ever had anything stolen, every motherfawker around pulls out there dumb card and hasn't seen ****.

WHIZARD said:
FAWK! At least he should get his wheels and tires back :****:. Everytime I have ever had anything stolen, every motherfawker around pulls out there dumb card and hasn't seen ****.

Tyler should update this later tonight.

Today went about as well as a bad day could.

1st off, I have to offer a special thanks to Frankie (http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1721] [url]http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=1721 [/url]) for notifying TACOMAJD about the location of my tires.

Long story short: My tires were @ Rocket City Offroad, but Huntsville city PD says they are evidence and they will hold them 7 months to a year until the "investigation" is over and then if they're convinced I'm not involved in the theft I'll get them back..... Basically the worst good news ever

RCOF did say if I wanted them I could buy them just like everyone else though :****:

Just an all around bad situation for everybody involved, except for the fawker than stole em so far....as usual.

I hope it ends up working out and they are returned to you soon, man! :dblthumb:

TacomaJD said:
Just an all around bad situation for everybody involved, except for the fawker than stole em so far....as usual.

I hope it ends up working out and they are returned to you soon, man! :dblthumb:

Thanks man! And I agree. I 100% believe they had no idea the tires were stolen. So they got screwed about as bad as anyone, all while the theif remains free and clear

ibrokeit said:
That right there is complete bull :****:

If you just paid $600 for some wheels/tires, would you willingly eat the $$ you have invested and hand them over to somebody that you don't know that's saying they were stolen from him? There's two sides to this story, gotta understand both.

To start with, this was unfortunate for Tyler...now it's unfortunate for Rocket City Offroad also, as they have cash invested in stolen property.