• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

Unless something has changed in the last 24 hours, I'd consider Josh and I friends and he does not take that serious at all! That was a joke yall. I would never say something like that maliciously.... come on guys. Hardline gets all bent out of shape these days

hard to see emotion and facail expressions through a key board.. i just wrote that as i was crying ****ing a unicorn but you wouldnt have known that...even though the trained eye could clearly pick that up from how i type..

:flipoff1:

Re: Re: Re: SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

muddinmetal said:
Unless something has changed in the last 24 hours, I'd consider Josh and I friends and he does not take that serious at all! That was a joke yall. I would never say something like that maliciously.... come on guys. Hardline gets all bent out of shape these days

We're good son ;D: Ain't many ppl around that understands my twisted sense of humor

Sent from my DROID4 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Hope you get everything back and soon and both parties get the satisfaction of having the dumb **** thief caught, hopefully a fews "this is how we treat thiefs you piece of ****" sucker punches will make that 600.00 feel like a good investment. I would gladly let the bastard who stole my welders, plasma cutter, tools and a bunch of other stuff about 7 years back keep it all if I could just whip their as to an inch within death.

wannabe said:
hard to see emotion and facail expressions through a key board.. i just wrote that as i was crying ****ing a unicorn

:flipoff1:

Hahaha!!!!!!!funny ****

Let this be a lesson if you ever buy something used from somebody you don't know, get a look at their license and write down the number.

If we take any used items in on trade a copy of their DL is placed on the invoice and put into records @ our shop. If that's not okay with the seller then we don't do the trade.

Most honest people have no problem giving up their info :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
I spoke with a new investigator from HPD Friday and things are looking promising :dblthumb:

Well guys, the new investigator came through and got me my tires back a couple of weeks ago, this new baby has had us so preoccupied I forgot to update! I would like to say a huge thank you to Frankie for being such a stand up guy, JD for being our pivot man, Jamie for offering to lend a hand, George and others for offering to lend me wheelin' tires, and Danny for running his business the right way! Thank y'all all so much.

Re: Re: SOMEONE STOLE MY SWAMPERS !!!!!!!!!!

Hell yea, pivot man....WHUT WHUT! Lol glad you got everything slicked out brother.

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...