• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

"Your a big man at MMORV yard saleing your **** every weekend. Lets see you go outta town and keep it together for a change hot rod. "

I will say Jimmy does hammer it at MMORV...and River Rock...and Black Mountain.... :driving:

bbone said:
"Your a big man at MMORV yard saleing your **** every weekend. Lets see you go outta town and keep it together for a change hot rod. "

I will say Jimmy does hammer it at MMORV...and River Rock...and Black Mountain.... :driving:

Where's Black Mountain?

well jr. did you win the money at crazy horse? are you going to make it to fl? how about you gary? did your parts come in and will you have it ready to go? please try to go both of you.there not much reason to be scared.

as really lookingforward to meeting u guys but what can i say stack broke it off about a foot deep
when u order one of their cases they tell u 5 to 6 weeks for build and delivery
today is week 9 since i odered mine
was told last we it would be here today , but as u can probly tell IT AINT
now theysay its still 2 or 3 weeks out and that the gears have not even been sent to be heat treated :gtfo: :gtfo:

fox shocks were suppose to be here today and now they say wed. in route on the ups truck

so guess what im saying is as much as i hate to i have to puuuussss out and not make the show :gay:

sorry dudes :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

sucks some of you guys pussed out :****:.....sucks when parts dont show up when promised... :gay: if you get bored and need something to do, come hang out with us. should have a good time. :woot: :cougar: :driving:

jimmy, I think you are already gone or will be soon......have a safe drive down, see ya tomorrow

Brian :woody:

AW CRAP....yall better look out..,I just saw the pictures of Jimmy,s rig loaded up to go to Fla.......
.....and I saw Ally,s buggy on the back....yall better hope she ain,t signed up to race................................ :driving:

My brother has been texting me some info. Jimmy appears to be in the lead, placing 1st in 4 out of 6 events on Sat. The Titan is in second, but they think by a large margin, and Roger in the Powerwagon in 3rd. There were about 9 rigs total that showed but the rest of the rigs apparently aren't impressing anyone. Still got events all day today though ... I talked to Jimmy briefly last night. Said he got about 8 feet of air on one of the jumps and he had to check to see if he was still alive when he landed. Apparently the suspension just soaked it up though and he kept going. He spat out a driveshaft u-joint right at the end of an event but had it fixed in short order.

I'm kind of pissed that we don't have any pics or vids yet as John G. apparently has a mobile WiFi setup that Jimmy and a few other rigs are bumming off of. I know they're checking the net as Jimmy has posted on Pirate. Yet still nothing about the SETTC!

J. J.

Yeah, one Jeep got totalled it looks like. Roger just took a really bad roll in the Powerwagon. Not sure about how bad off the rig is but he is OK they say. The Titan is running on 5 cylinders and can't seem to get it fixed. They still managed to beat Jimmy by .5 seconds on the speed course today though. (Even though Jimmy beat them by like 2 mins yesterday.) They are apparently going on about how it wouldn't even be a competition if their motor was running right. ::)

Apparently they are running the same events today as yesterday but today's are timed whereas yesterday wasn't or something. No one but Roger got a complete pull in the dump-truck pull and he completed it both days! I think that is a weight/traction thing moreso than anything else as he is heavy as ****. (He's got a pretty nice motor too though.)

I'll keep posting as my brother texts me.

J. J.