• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

Hey guys, Joe here from the Clay County 4x4 Club.

I think the DOT thing keeping them away. Besides, you guys would kick their asses on the courses we'll be running. They are good for 8ft deep water holes and dragging cars through boggs thats about it.

The DOT thing... I hope that is referring to Tires.

Also, if they have to be DOT does that mean Krawler's dont count since Red's have not for highway use all down the sidewall ? :dunno:

i doubt anyone would say anything about the red label crawlers. Even so, they'll be fine. The DOT thing is just for the tires though. I won't say anything about any reds in the comp.

im not intimidated by tractor tires... i say let em come and show us how tough they are...

thoughts, comments???

draggbody said:
im not intimidated by tractor tires... i say let em come and show us how tough they are...

thoughts, comments???

I agree, matters not to me, just means they will pop parts faster in the technical sections :****:

600lbs of reciprocating mass and no traction GET U SUM ! laughing1

it realy all depends how the course is set up. if it resembles the course in the TTC out west the mud trucks wont do as well in the technical sections. im sure there are some of the crazy ****ers from trucks gone wild that will air it out. gettn picked would be an honor, but its gnna be tough cus i see some badass rigs and some drivers with seriouos mental issues signed up already! (Ahem.....Draggbody.)

hell ima come watch even if i dont get picked!

hitit

Big tires+no suspension+no turning radius+tight hilly courses= a good time. Bring on those Florida mud trucks.

yeah I know what you mean kid rok, they would fair very well at all. Probably good entertainment though.

so whats the call... yall gonna let a few mud whompers in.... i dont think anyone cares about DOT tires... and what happened to the entrant "pink"

there is one already, but he has boggers to put on it.

Pink ( pep ) asked for the post to be removed as there was problems getting his picks to come up. He said hes gonna get them hosted at photobucket and re post his info.