• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

1TONZR2 said:
I know mine will be....LOL she is one of the photographers for the event. :dblthumb: :woot: :afro:
refering to the half naked mud truck girls with short shorts, cowboy hat, and low low standards :woot: :woot:

if we don't have any more then 20 rigs entered, then we don't have to cut vehicles to get it down to 20. The voters will decide who the top 10 and 2 alts are. Now if this makes print, tc or DVd then next year we will have a LOT more registering.

A production company tring to get established should be all over this one for shooting vids. I'll contact Dana Burrge with Southern Wheeling Mag and see if she is planning to attend. They are the only SOUTHERN based mag around I believe.

loller.gif this is the gang on the way down there. This is JR and Jimmy once we get there :flipoff1: :flipper: :flipgotcha: This is JR Garry and Jimmy on the line. loller.gif hitit This is Jr and Garry a few minutes later :spin: with Jimmy giving them support :flipgotcha:

I will give my opinion on how **** is goin down as soon as i know that im in.......

THEN THE **** TALKIN WILL COMENSE!!! :woot: :woot: