• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

South East Tough Truck Challenge

ya, sure would. I think it would be good for some "coverage" for us though....for the event. if all goes well, it could be a yearly deal. we will see

stover is a cocky mother ****er... "if i win, i'll give everybody else the stuff i win, cause you know im sponsered by the entire aftermarket" **** him and him ape wrapped POS.... ::)

KXCRAWLER13 said:
chill out his still got to bet me and my bottum budget yj :flipoff1:

oh i hear ya... thats a pretty rig to be ****in up.. im not intimidated at all, its just peoples ****in arrogence that there **** is better cause its "sponsered"... ::) ::)

i want to spank this trucks ass so bad that it aint even funny.... :****: Burnouts dont prove ****. :indianajones:

you guys wanna spank him, make sure he gets some votes when its time.

Speaking of sponsors, I have had a few parts thrown my way. Small stuff though, like a hose clamp, and some limiting straps.

hell i aint been sponsored a dime and im sure most a these guys havnt either! but i sure aint gonna hate on a man that is!

i mean comon! aint a darn one of us would turn down the opportunity for a company to sponsor us to build our own ultimate hell raisin truck.
but we all know money wont buy you the best rig. and just cus its the **** where he comes from dont mean its the **** down here. we all know that the attitude out west is basicall that if you aint from out there you dont know dip about rocks and trails. well get his ass down here and lets find out! if he kicks the hell outa evry on of us then hats off to him. but i can tell him right now that theres no shortage of balls among the guys i see on the list.

draggbody said:
i didnt think this was going to be a buggy fest... hell, if buggies are the only thing that shows, i say we ask for a super motoX style race.... booyang
id say have a jump contest.... :woot: :woot: booyang

i understand from your perspective, the event coordinater, that you have to kiss a little ass to get a little recognition... its ok, its politics... but for the guy to walk up and flop his **** on the table w/o measuring everyone elses seems a little cocky... pun intended... i dont like his additude, he seems like an asshole to me spending corperate money like its his.... and then the lame ass " oh i send a bunch of emails and stuff to get my parts, thats earning it" ****ing please.... ::)

he needs to drop the act....

I hav'nt seen the course, but if it's close to what we normally run then he's got alot of game to bring. :****:. I'll do pretty good myself if I ride like it's just a trail ride. I always blow it in comps of any kind. :puke:.

I'm going to put an add on craigs list to get some sponsors. booyang