• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Southern Four Wheel Drive Association - SFWDA.org

Somebody has a pretty good salary it looks like. It makes no difference to me. I don't pay dues or attend any of their events.

wizzo said:
It's also easy for me to tell you I gave 100k in charitable donations this year. BUT if it's not on my tax form, it don't mean ****.

I posted it because I thinks its a load of BS. :****:

I have friends and acquaintances who feel very strongly about SFWDA. I won't even say which way. My only experience is their website. Under wheeling destinations, they couldn't even get a picture of GMP right. It's obviously a picture of the "Three Leg" obstacle at the Sandmines. Just put whatever, wherever to make it look good on the interwebs? Or just good old fashion mistake? :dunno: I don't know, and probably shouldn't even comment. But I did, so there! :butt:

Re:

When your main focus is collecting money from people that don't care where their money goes... small details like that don't really matter.

Forbanger said:
I have friends and acquaintances who feel very strongly about SFWDA. I won't even say which way. My only experience is their website. Under wheeling destinations, they couldn't even get a picture of GMP right. It's obviously a picture of the "Three Leg" obstacle at the Sandmines. Just put whatever, wherever to make it look good on the interwebs? Or just good old fashion mistake? :dunno: I don't know, and probably shouldn't even comment. But I did, so there! :butt:

I've been up "three leg". That's a pretty good climb.

Latest posts