• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Speed warning

Caddishack18

Be care ful guys! Tonite I was stupid, I'm lucky to be here. Took the moon buggy out on the dirt road behind the shop to put a mile or two on the diffs. After the first half mile I thoug screw it, it a racecar right? Pinned it through 1st, and when it hit the rev limiter in 2nd at 80 mph i went to 3rd. At probably 90 I lost it ,fish tailed down the road and I lost it going across a small driveway, flew roof first between a powerpole and its guy wire leaving a black mark off a tire 5' up the pole, wiped out 20' tubing steel gate, hit, tumbled, and went end over end, stoping on my right side just past the next power pole. I WASNT WEARING A HELMENT! I was buckled up, I thought. AAfter building a new fuel tank for KOH and having the seat out a hundred times I totally forgot to bolt the belts up! IM A DUMBASS! A lucky dumbass!! Ive got three gooseeggs on my head, a bump and some hide missing above my left eye, a black eye, and a strawberry below my left eye. It was the worst wreck I've ever had. The worst part is I've got a bad bent front housing, some smashed link tabs and possibly a bent rear housing. It may take me out. I have a truck shop the straightens truck housings, Im gonna give them a try. Chassis is all ok. Just rember to think what we are all doing, we are pushing rigs to go fast that originally werent made for that. PAY ATTENTION!!!!!! THINK!!!! Preflight, preflight preflight.

Dang Brian I hate to hear that. Really glad you are ok. Sounds like it could have been really bad.

Damn.......... Glad you are OK Brian. Thanks for sharing your story and I hope we still get to see you on the lake bed. Seems someone was looking out for you.

Hate you crashed the buggy and mite be outa the race, but good to hear your alive for another races. :dblthumb:

:eek: First off Im damn glad your well enough to pass it along, holy crap I cannot even imagine how damn violent that must have been. You are a lucky guy, glad your OK Brian ... thats scary stuff man !!!!!

one racer down? :dunno: :flipoff1:

just messin with ya dude!! glad YOU are ok, fawk the buggy man...it can be fixed. mashed mellon cant. :****:

hope you can get the rig back together, just make sure you get the seat bolted back down..... :woot: :****: :driving:

Brian, all that matters is your are alive and in one piece. The rest of it does not matter. You can fix parts and race other races.

Hav'nt meet you yet but still glad to hear your OK . This year isn't starting out well with Peck now you :****: . We all need to be alittle more careful in what we do no matter if it is wheelin or any other thing. Hell **** happens but some of can be avoided. Still glad you are OK.

Glad you are OK. The axles can be fixed. I just got Kim and Droops back strait and in the buggy. Hope you get it going. Dont let this stop you barrow Levi's buggy.

Toddy

Dave got some. He emailed them to my computer. Its at the shop.. Im not as sore as I thought I would be. Head has sore spots everywhere. Left eye cant open all the way. I dont need this crap right now! SITUATION NORMAL,,,,,,,ALL FUGGED UP!

That's just damned scary - that would have totaled allot of rigs

That's a funeral I don't want to have to go to.

Glad you are alive.

stupid%20hurts%20logo.jpg