• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

Dam I'm stuck at work but I have done this plenty of times. Think pretty sure i'm in the 180 range on digital scale. Not sure I kept my arms straight though. I'll re-test tonight and report back with a pic.

LightBnDr said:
How big a boy are ya Dwalk?

Ah ****, that was a mis print.....I meant 97....I'm just a lil o bitty dude!

Seriously I had to chime in..this is the funniest thread I think I've ever seen, molaugh

Well I had to give this a try. My wife has the fancy digital scales as home so I used the shipping scale at work.

I easily maxed it out at 150, so by my calculations I should be able to hit 500 without a problem :flipoff1:

Seriously I will try to get my hands on a dial scale to see what I can do. Hell I may go buy one just to do this :****: , fawking Hardline!!

Muddinmetal just sent me a video. Completely not that way I thought we were supposed to squeeze the scale. I'm trying to put it online.

ibrokeit said:
I was thinking he sandwiched the scale between both of the psalms. Oh well. I'm dumb.

Lolz put it between 1st and 2nd Psalms?

Yeah, atta boy....way to be dumb. That could be scale squeeze spinoff round #2 though when this trend is over.... :****:

TacomaJD said:
Lolz put it between 1st and 2nd Psalms?

Yeah, atta boy....way to be dumb. That could be scale squeeze spinoff round #2 though when this trend is over.... :****:

This made me laugh hysterically while sitting in a room all by myself molaugh molaugh