• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SPINOFF- How hard can you squeeze a bathroom scale?

patooyee said:
In college I worked at the athletic center at UGA. Once a year the weight room had a bench competition where all the weight lifters and football players would show off. There was always one super-nice, super-humble guy that was the biggest out of all of them that would never compete though. He and his g/f were stacked. He was about 5'6" tall and 6' wide of pure muscle. 3 years went by and he never did compete but the last year his girlfriend went down to the weight room and bitched him out for being a ***** and not trying, made him go upstairs and do it. He didn't want to and held out until they were about to close the comp and declare a winner when she finally got him up there. The weights from the current leader were still on the bar and he looked at them and told them to add another 200. They looked at him like he was crazy but they did it. He threw it up like it was absolutely nothing, like I would toss around a beach ball. It was so amazing the crowd watching just went silent. He got up and walked off embarrassed, didn't even accept his trophy.

This is an amazing story. I think that kind of humble is missing in this social media world we are stuck in. I don't know if any of y'all watch baseball, but that is why I love Mike Trout as a player (even if is bill if flat). He is the most complete player to touch the diamond since Willie Mays and he acts like he's a backup on a church league softball team. Pure class

Robbycarr said:
I couldn't resist I just squeezed 140!!! loller.gif
This might be the funniest day of reading on hardline EVER!!!!!

Thats what I got when I held my arms straight with the scale facing me. Turned it away to the mirror in the bedroom arms bent (still not leveraging on any other body part) and squeezed 220. Reckon the bent arms are an advantage?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Thats what I got when I held my arms straight with the scale facing me. Turned it away to the mirror in the bedroom arms bent (still not leveraging on any other body part) and squeezed 220. Reckon the bent arms are an advantage?

Or you just like looking at yourself flex in the mirror. :)

The arms straight thing is kind of weird to me. Presumably this is all to know if they can choke muddinmetal out more than he can them, right? Well if you were doing that you wouldn't be doing it arms straight. You'd be doing it however your body felt it could do it the best. And so what if arms are bent and its an advantage over straight, presumably it would be an equal advantage to everyone.

So this is what a **** measuring contest has turned to. Lol. If I had a scale I'd put my retard strength to the test but I don't have one. It's funny none the less.

pholmann said:
So this is what a **** measuring contest has turned to. Lol. If I had a scale I'd put my retard strength to the test but I don't have one. It's funny none the less.

if this is where its headed it will be a how many yanks does it take after they measure

patooyee said:
Or you just like looking at yourself flex in the mirror. :)

The arms straight thing is kind of weird to me. Presumably this is all to know if they can choke muddinmetal out more than he can them, right? Well if you were doing that you wouldn't be doing it arms straight. You'd be doing it however your body felt it could do it the best. And so what if arms are bent and its an advantage over straight, presumably it would be an equal advantage to everyone.

Unless your arms are significantly longer than your opponents, then your offense becomes a defense. :indianajones:

Was reading this at work lil while ago and thought this here is some funny ****,well hell when I got home seen some scales in the bathroom floor I had to try it well got 195 out of it but damn it everytime I tried it after it just got worse and worse 180,then 175,then high 160's... **** it threw it back on the floor,atleast one thing made me happy out the whole scale situation when I weighed myself I'd lost 15 pounds...

Regardless, back to the whole reason this thread was started- Muddin, you need to behave yourself at the Hardline ride. Just like I had to not rip my crackhead uncles head off at my grandmothers funeral, same principle. Same goes for the four people pushing your buttons, I'm going to shake hands, drink, tell lies, wheel and have a good time. Pulling somebody's drunk ass out of the fire and taking them to the hospital doesn't sound like fun.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Regardless, back to the whole reason this thread was started- Muddin, you need to behave yourself at the Hardline ride. Just like I had to not rip my crackhead uncles head off at my grandmothers funeral, same principle. Same goes for the four people pushing your buttons, I'm going to shake hands, drink, tell lies, wheel and have a good time. Pulling somebody's drunk ass out of the fire and taking them to the hospital doesn't sound like fun.

I really am a good guy, it just doesn't shine through on a keyboard at times

muddinmetal said:
I really am a good guy, it just doesn't shine through on a keyboard at times
.. I guess suffer from same the same thing muddinmetal, as i am a pretty good fella though i do come off a little assholish...lol

Re:

You need one of those punching bag machines at the Hardline Ride. That's always fun to watch who can get the high score on that.