• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff-Lets see your dinghy!

RioYJ said:
Its an early 90s unit built for a mixture of speed and comfort.

Crap I'm getting fawking old. Early 90's units in their mid 20s now... Eff me, I graduated high school in the early 90s :-\

dawnpatrol said:
When it's too hot to wheel here in New Mexico we're at the lake..

Beautiful Nordic. Specs on it polease. I'm guessing 28' with a Blue Merc and a single XR drive? drool

OH ****, YOU BADASS......... drool Saw you edited in that little 600SCI with CMI's. Got any interior shots? :dblthumb:

Putting mine on the market. If interested, pm me for details. If not, enjoy the show.
c2531a2585951077e57dd788d91a53d9.jpg
fbeeac6a708edd03dd0ec60e98284102.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We get to Lake Havasu once a year in April for Desert Storm. It's about an 8hr haul from Albuquerque.

There was a helo taking practice shots prior to the poker run and they ended up taking a few shots of us.

MoparMan said:
Every time I see them big badass boats like that it makes me think of this video.

https://youtu.be/Kp50CSUKBbc

Every time I see that video. I always feel bad for people riding because the driver is asshat! Money can't buy driving skills

86chevota said:
Every time I see that video. I always feel bad for people riding because the drive is asshat! Money can't buy driving skills

Haha, I know right....I don't really feel bad for them though, they got on the boat with his dumbass in the first place.