• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff: Things we hate about pop culture.

Bro country...Luke Bryan is the kind of girl that would fight a woman for the last pair of spangly skinny jeans.
Squatted trucks...mommy and daddy can afford the rest of your lift kit, just ask for it.
Beer snobs...look, I like "shitty" pisswater light beer, **** off. I don't need a lecture about your favorite IPA because I voluntarily drink Keystone Light.
Girls that take a million selfies...no, you're not a model. You're just another basic bitch with a smartphone. Sit down. You're not special.
People that get easily offended. Don't be a ****ing *****.

94xjsport94 said:
Stretch speaks the troof!! I can't stand beer snobs either.

I like good beers from far and wide, but I still rely on old Milwaukee's Best if I plan on drinking a lot, so I can't be classified as a beer snob. Haha.

Hahahaha! Anyone caught with a selfie stick should have it wrapped around their forehead baseball swing style.

Yep, I think Stretch is my new best internet friend! I always catch hell for drinking Busch or Natural Light but it's only $16 for a 30 pack where Bud or Coors Light is $24 for 36 pack.

I can barely go anywhere anymore because of people's behavior. and x100 on the cell phones. I don't want to listen to someone's personal conversation while I'm trying to shop.

I don't know if this qualifies as pop culture but people treating their dogs like children is driving me crazy. I was at the VA health clinic a while back and this lady has two dogs in a baby stroller in the waiting room. Then at Lowe's people walking around with their dogs. And they are not service dogs, just regular dogs. What's next, take them to Applebee's too?

I can't stand Luke Bryan anymore since the strip it down song. I'm trying to drive my daughters to school in the morning and every stinking time that song comes on. And this other fag Sam Hunt. He should be on a pop station but he wouldn't make it so they play it on the country station.

Oh yeah, the term "hater" is so stupid.

People with no work ethic. I've had this job since June, fired 3 guys already.

Bernie supporters. Every. ****ing. One. Of. Them. And know NOTHING about economics.

Women whose husbands/boyfriends make $12-$15 an hour doing skilled labor and still won't work. My sister in law is a worthless ****, guilty as hell of this, but it's mostly my brother's fault for being pussywhipped. HELP YOUR MAN OR :gtfo: !!! Unless that dude is bringing in $50k a year, "mother" or "homemaker" is not a job.

White chicks that think it's trendy to date black dudes. If you genuinely like them, fine, but they aren't trophies for you to brag about. Especially no-job, 3 kids 2 mommas, arrest record a mile long Tyrone. Find a decent black guy with a future and ride that black python to a decent standard of living.

Hipsters wearing skinny jeans. For some reason I'm not bothered by skaters and black dudes wearing them, but if you have facial hair and skinny jeans, I will punch you.

Long hair on dudes. Not like pony-tail long, but the hair in the eyes, assassin from No Country for Old Men haircut. You look dumb. After your age starts having "teen" in it, it's time for a haircut. Except Kel. The hillbilly afro is cool.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Hatin' on a hater....oh the humanity! ;)

Whatevs. Hater is a totally legit phrase.

I basically hate everything that comes out of my 16 year old daughter and her friends mouths.

If I hear them say the phrase "I'm weak" one more time, I think I may just start throat punching teenage girls soon.

Re:

tonybolton said:
The misuse of the word "ratchet" by the darker complexion community.

I had to wonder why the word ratchet could been deemed derogatory towards someone. So unfortunately I wasted my time and data plan by googleing it.

Turns out they are meaning to say "wretched" but choose to butcher it by pronouncing it as a very useful piece in a tool set.

Uuuuggghhhhh.....such is life :(

If you haven't heard of it before all you gotta do is go here. Helps us old people out a LOT!! It's been my go to for a long time.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

TacomaJD said:
I like good beers from far and wide, but I still rely on old Milwaukee's Best if I plan on drinking a lot, so I can't be classified as a beer snob. Haha.
Dude, you can't post 137 pics of different IPAs you try at different pubs and not be a beer snob. That said this new group of friends I have requires me to send pics of different beer I'm drinking. Y'all ninjas know who you is. Go figure

5BrothersFabrication said:
People with no work ethic. I've had this job since June, fired 3 guys already.

Bernie supporters. Every. ****ing. One. Of. Them. And know NOTHING about economics.

Women whose husbands/boyfriends make $12-$15 an hour doing skilled labor and still won't work. My sister in law is a worthless ****, guilty as hell of this, but it's mostly my brother's fault for being pussywhipped. HELP YOUR MAN OR :gtfo: !!! Unless that dude is bringing in $50k a year, "mother" or "homemaker" is not a job.

White chicks that think it's trendy to date black dudes. If you genuinely like them, fine, but they aren't trophies for you to brag about. Especially no-job, 3 kids 2 mommas, arrest record a mile long Tyrone. Find a decent black guy with a future and ride that black python to a decent standard of living.

Hipsters wearing skinny jeans. For some reason I'm not bothered by skaters and black dudes wearing them, but if you have facial hair and skinny jeans, I will punch you.

Long hair on dudes. Not like pony-tail long, but the hair in the eyes, assassin from No Country for Old Men haircut. You look dumb. After your age starts having "teen" in it, it's time for a haircut. Except Kel. The hillbilly afro is cool.

Love it

Tonedog, I am with ya right up to the pooch part. I am guilty of taking my dog anywhere and everywhere I can get away with it. But he is also better behaved than most people's kids. :****: He is also not a fawkin yippie dog.

mckeddie said:
If I hear them say the phrase "I'm weak" one more time, I think I may just start throat punching teenage girls soon.

I'm kinda confused by this one. Is it the teenage girls saying "I'm weak" about themselves or are they saying it about you?

The thing I hate about today's pop culture is this new thing my 10 year old daughter and her friends are doing called "musical.ly"

If you don't know what I'm speaking of here is a short definition:

They make videos of themselves lip singing to current pop songs and share the videos with their friends. :dunno:

Latest posts