• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff: Things we hate about pop culture.

Totally forgot about the stupid big headphones that people wear all the time. Or walking around with earbuds in. Especially in class. Drives me insane.

muddinmetal said:
If someone thinks that Under Armour or Yeti Coolers are stupid, the fact that you got them on sale doesn't make them any cooler...

Pretty sure the comments made about the two were along the lines of " they're expensive and don't work any better than the cheaper competitors"
Someone correct me if I am wrong.

So it's gay that I have nice stuff that I got for free and or cheap?

smbroady82 said:
Pretty sure the comments made about the two were along the lines of " they're expensive and don't work any better than the cheaper competitors"

Yes... I would not own a free yeti or free coastas.... but everyone is different. Some people don't think two dudes ****ing is gay, but then again they're queers

If you are going to text or email me write the actual words. I'm oldish and don't know all these abbreviations and slang.
I can't stand the entitlement the current generation feels. My baby brother, he's 26 and an even bigger oops than I was, dropped out of school and bitches because he can't find a decent job. He told my wife he wouldn't get out of bed for less than 15 bucks an hour. She almost hit the floor. No education or skills and wants decent money. Oh and did I mention he has 2 kids by 2 different mothers and lives with my dad who's retired. Pretty sure he pays his child support most of the time since my lazy ass brother works side jobs here and there.
And finally I kills me how lazy kids are. My other brother has a 7 year old daughter and they came to visit last year around Halloween, they live in AR. My wife and I dressed up with her and took her around our neighborhood since back home she has very few neighbors, mostly cows. 10 minutes in and she was bitching about walking.

smbroady82 said:

No, my issue isn't with the product. And if you want to give away a yeti, put me at the top of the list. What I think is gay is putting yeti stickers on your truck just so everyone knows you have a yeti. I'd rock a free yeti. But I can't pay what they want me to spend on one just to say I have a yeti. That's all. Furthermore, I literally wouldn't put the sticker on my truck and leave it on there if that were the stipulation for getting the free cooler. Hope that makes sense.

creepycrawly said:
No, my issue isn't with the product. And if you want to give away a yeti, put me at the top of the list. What I think is gay is putting yeti stickers on your truck just so everyone knows you have a yeti. I'd rock a free yeti. But I can't pay what they want me to spend on one just to say I have a yeti. That's all. Furthermore, I literally wouldn't put the sticker on my truck and leave it on there if that were the stipulation for getting the free cooler. Hope that makes sense.

None of that was directed at you.

I was stirring the pot.

Then Tyler and I decided to have an educated talk about sexual orientation/coolers.

Not that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed this conversation, but I'm done and good if everyone one else is?

Re:

TacomaJD said:
You also put a "Feel the Bern" sticker on yer Beemer.

Man, that's just hittin' below the belt. laughing1

I have a Busted Knuckle sticker on the back window of my truck, does that make me gay?

Stickers are meant to be put on the garage door/air compressor/and garage fridge. Only if that product was installed in said garage.

pholmann said:
Stickers are meant to be put on the garage door/air compressor/and garage fridge. Only if that product was installed in said garage.

Guy that works with me orders stickers for **** he doesn't even own, then covers his truck with them. Blows my mind.

The only sticker on the outside of my garage is on the man door on the side and it says "unattended children will be sold as slaves". ****in little cum sprouts. My neighbors kids know NO boundaries. I have to yell at em for going through my tool box and spare bolts and ****. Nosey little bastards.

Ok back on topic

Like a boss- I cannot stand this! So your gonna do it like an overbearing control freak asshole who cannot do my job?

Beast, beastly, like a beast, beasted- what a bunch of knuckle dragging snot bubble blowing retards

HAMF- hard as a motherfucker. What the **** does this actually mean? ****in stupid

Crucial- these little ghetto window lickers at work use the word crucial completely wrong. "So and so got beat down in the cafeteria" "ah man that's crucial dawg"
Really? Crucial. ****in ignorant! If you don't know what it means or you can't spell it, don't use it.

Saying shut up in place of another way of showing surprise. Drives me nuts.