• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff: Things we hate about pop culture.

The LEDs that change color around the headlight.
Long haired boys.
Thinking that Bn gay is cool. The high in our small north ga
town is full of gay teen agers

fire6945 said:
How about Pinterest,, Hell far, every woman in the family thinks because I have a shop, and tools that I can miracle them out some **** they see on it in 5 mins.

ABSOLUTELY my thoughts Exactly! :drinkers:

fire6945 said:
damn Burlap and pallets

Who ever thinks that **** made out of pallets looks cool is an idiot. No, it looks like you were the best at building **** when you were homeless living under a bridge, why the hell do you want that crap on the porch of your 200k house? The only thing worth building out of pallets is a fire.

15f8ef065415536ae3918a4bfb49f45c.jpg

joho75287 said:
Holy crap y'all are making me glad we don't have a ton of that stupid **** around here.
Worst we have is the meth heads in their neons putting the
In the ditches when they're tweaking too hard. Lol
Don't you remember that shake down run we did at Bport and there was the group of daily drivers with 50" and 24" light bars all turned on in a 70deg day full sun? We drove by and I yelled out the window covering my eyes sayin turn em off, they're too bright? You called me a douche bag remember?

LightBnDr said:
Don't you remember that shake down run we did at Bport and there was the group of daily drivers with 50" and 24" light bars all turned on in a 70deg day full sun? We drove by and I yelled out the window covering my eyes sayin turn em off, they're too bright? You called me a douche bag remember?

I wasn't calling you a D-Bag...I was calling them D-Bags... I was telling you to push my cart, b... :JRich:

I just don't see much of the vehicular douchery described in this thread on a day to day basis. You probably do, being closer to the city than I am... I really am thankful that I don't have to deal with it on a daily basis...

I saw a newer lifted JK today with rockstars, all terrains, a brand new warn winch that had never been spooled out, whole jeep covered in costa and yeti stickers and thought about this thread molaugh

joho75287 said:
I wasn't calling you a D-Bag...I was calling them D-Bags... I was telling you to push my cart, b... :JRich:

I just don't see much of the vehicular douchery described in this thread on a day to day basis. You probably do, being closer to the city than I am... I really am thankful that I don't have to deal with it on a daily basis...
Once again you forget how much your words hurt Richard. Lol

You clearly said "you're such a doosh bag" as you chuckled.

Just like when you said "push my cart bitch" and you denied it. Lol

Rock Crawler Ray was there. He done heard it wit his own errs

Said in Butthead voice: GWAR GWAR GWAR!!!!

Those videos crack me up. Can you imagine someone in 1000 years finding them and being able to watch them...they would think we performed sacrifices for fun...lol... Deep thoughts there... Now relate those deep thoughts to what we REALLY know about ancient civilization....
Sorry for the derail, this should be in random thoughts...

joho75287 said:
Said in Butthead voice: GWAR GWAR GWAR!!!!

Those videos crack me up. Can you imagine someone in 1000 years finding them and being able to watch them...they would think we performed sacrifices for fun...lol... Deep thoughts there... Now relate those deep thoughts to what we REALLY know about ancient civilization....
Sorry for the derail, this should be in random thoughts...

Best show I've ever been to, no ****. I saw Metallica, Garth Brooks, Skynard, Lee Greenwood, all showmen. NOTHING on Gwar.