• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Spinoff: Things we hate about pop culture.

Also misuse of the word literally. "I literally died laughing!" Bitch, unless you are the second coming, you didn't. You *figuratively* died laughing. Idiot.

YOLO ( you only live once) is about as stupid as the rest of these new sayings, well of course you only live once!? I guess it makes whores fell better bout themselves?

Re:

Bogo (buy one get one for free)

The fact that kids are talking using text message slang. Heard a preteen girl the other day say text me the dets. Smart phones are getting smarter and the human race stupider

Vape tricks make me want to throat punch people. Or blowing a ****ing huge ass cloud in my face and saying its just water. Damn I almost lit into a blue haired bitch today. That and she said motherfucker in a place of business so loud that an older blue hair actually got up and left. Vaping is cool if you are using it to quit smoking cigarettes and you are weening yourself off. Two puffs instead of a whole cigarette, just at stressful times is cool with me. The vaping to vape should be banished from the world.

Re: Re: Spinoff: Things we hate about pop culture.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Vape tricks make me want to throat punch people. Or blowing a ****ing huge ass cloud in my face and saying its just water. Damn I almost lit into a blue haired bitch today. That and she said motherfucker in a place of business so loud that an older blue hair actually got up and left. Vaping is cool if you are using it to quit smoking cigarettes and you are weening yourself off. Two puffs instead of a whole cigarette, just at stressful times is cool with me. The vaping to vape should be banished from the world.
100% agreed. Wtf is a blue hair?!

I have to second or third the SlutLife stickers on cars and trucks 5 hours from the beach.

On that same note, the OBX license plates on the front of cars and trucks 5 hrs from the beach also bother me. I have been wanting to get a custom one made with random letters like TMF or something just to **** with people.

Skinny tight jeans. Nuff said. If I see those on you I automatically assume you are gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but to me it is just like having an earing in your right ear.

Failbook. Nuff said.

Selfie sticks

pholmann said:
Just sayin- :gay:

Nuff said- :gay:

Sorry you reminded me of one.

And what the **** do you mean not that there is anything wrong with that? There is something severely wrong with a man having a **** in his ass and if anyone doesn't agree I wish they'd go suck on a tailpipe

muddinmetal said:
And what the **** do you mean not that there is anything wrong with that? There is something severely wrong with a man having a **** in his ass and if anyone doesn't agree I wish they'd go suck on a tailpipe

You didn't say mouth or hand or just on your wrist :****: . Is there something you're trying to tell us Tyler? :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
100% agreed. Wtf is a blue hair?!

Blue hair now has two meanings. The original was the little old ladies that would die their hair a medium blue. They were the ones you would avoid driving their 74 foot long Cadillac at 5mph hitting everything in their path. Blue hair second definition means a Bernie Sanders, wanna be punk that doesn't have enough money for real dye or a trip to the hair salon. They use Kool-aide and usually their scalp is dyed bluer than their own hair. 100% of the time you want to be hit by the car of the older version of the blue hairs. The old version will be apologetic, may try to bribe you so she can keep her license and will 100% of the time have insurance.

Blue hair number two will scream obscenities at you, may offer a bribe (as in a blow job, HJ, ZJ or some drugs they have stashed away), will almost 100% of the time not have insurance and will do everything in their power to get one of their buddies to hop on their skateboard and come lie about what actually happened in the accident. Be wary of Blue Hair number two and put it in the ditch, your life will be better long term.

Re:

People that will wait in a line of 15 cars to get a ****ing Starbucks Coffee. They literally block traffic at a Starbucks next to a gas station I deliver to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
People that will wait in a line of 15 cars to get a ****ing Starbucks Coffee. They literally block traffic at a Starbucks next to a gas station I deliver to.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There an McDonalds I just don't understand

Smartphones. The fact that most peoples first reaction to a serious situation is to take out their phone and start taking video is ****ing stupid.