• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Buggy Event #1 Registration

plow boy said:
Violator would be one of my favorite ones to clinb, even though last time i rolled off it with little damage 8) 8)

I think u will be happy with the third hill,it will like violator, but a little easier to get a big crowd to and from

We had a few more people sign up today.
We are up to 17 pre-registers, we will allow 25 drivers total for each buggy event. The people that race the first race will have first option to register for the next race.
We are purchasing a second wireless timing system to have as a back-up just in case things take too long at one hill we can go ahead and start running people on the next hill, it shouldnt be an issue, but its there if we need it.

Im going to Choccolocco in the morning to start getting ready for the comp, we will decide on the 3rd hill, may use one already there, or cut a new one... If anyone wants to show up and offer an opinion, we`ll be listening.
Trey is making room for more parking, and we will be setting up an area for all the competitors to park with easy access just incase someone needs to make repairs.
The drivers meeting will be at 10am in the upper parking lot by the stage
All racers will be lined up in a single file line in front of the stage next to the grass area to keep everyone together.
We are expecting a large number of spectators for this event and want to try to keep it as organized as possible. These hills will be ran fast paced with around a 30 minute break between hills to allow everyone to make over to the next hill and for set up. We have purchased 2 wireless timing systems, if we get behind on one hill we can go ahead and start running the next hill.
The park has hired a band to play after the event, the same ones that played for the Woods Buggy event!
Plow Boys BBQ will be back with some awsome BBQ plates.

Will a stock Cj with 33, be able to get to all the hills, are do I need to bring a bigger truck.
Just won't to come a watch the comp. Thanks

FroggF350 said:
We have 19 people registered for the first Full Size Buggy event at Choccoloco, we are going to limit the number of drivers to 20 or 25.
If you are sure you want to run this series go to our website up coming events page and register. http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
We have 3 hills to run and want to make sure we have time to get everyone in. Im going to the park next weekend to meet with the park owner, and decide what hills to use, we may try to cut in a new hill just for this race! If we feel like we can get 25 drivers to the hill up it and out to the next hill in a reasonable time, then we will run 25 racers, but if not, we will limit the number to 20.
Southern Rock Racing Series
2012srrsflyer.jpg

Registrations for the first buggy event at Choccolocco Mountain Orv Park April 14th 2012.
Limited to 25 Entries
1. Wes Kean
2. Travis Lovett
3. Timmie Cameron
4. Tim Bacon
5. Adam Adair
6. Bobby Tanner
7. Jordan Tanner
8. Shelby Tanner
9. Ritchie Keith
10. Randall Key
11. Robert Cordoso
12. Labronn Osborne
13. Brandon Dillon
14. Rodney Payton
15. Ethan Tanner
16. Peter Basler
17. Adam Lee
18. Joey Gilbert
19. Lawrence Collins "LC"
If you want to enter the race go to our website http://southernrockracing.com/upcoming-events/
UNFORTUNATELY.... MY BUGGY NOT GONNA BE READY.... NOT GONNA MAKE THIS RACE :puke:!!!WILL BE AT NEXT FOR SURE.....HAVE FUN Y'ALL........

FroggF350 said:
Im going to Choccolocco in the morning to start getting ready for the comp, we will decide on the 3rd hill, may use one already there, or cut a new one... If anyone wants to show up and offer an opinion, we`ll be listening.
Trey is making room for more parking, and we will be setting up an area for all the competitors to park with easy access just incase someone needs to make repairs.
The drivers meeting will be at 10am in the upper parking lot by the stage
All racers will be lined up in a single file line in front of the stage next to the grass area to keep everyone together.
We are expecting a large number of spectators for this event and want to try to keep it as organized as possible. These hills will be ran fast paced with around a 30 minute break between hills to allow everyone to make over to the next hill and for set up. We have purchased 2 wireless timing systems, if we get behind on one hill we can go ahead and start running the next hill.
The park has hired a band to play after the event, the same ones that played for the Woods Buggy event!
Plow Boys BBQ will be back with some awsome BBQ plates.

so what's the third hill looking like?

natedawgxj said:
so what's the third hill looking like?
looks nasty
have a few in mind, but not sure which one to use yet.
We cleared a few trees out from backside, and Trey is taking the loader over there to move a few more and make room for parking.

bdillon2372 said:
UNFORTUNATELY.... MY BUGGY NOT GONNA BE READY.... NOT GONNA MAKE THIS RACE :puke:!!!WILL BE AT NEXT FOR SURE.....HAVE FUN Y'ALL........
Im not counting you out just yet, I was told by someone today that you might to drive someone elses rig.

FroggF350 said:
Im not counting you out just yet, I was told by someone today that you might to drive someone elses rig.
WE'LL SEE.... ;D BUT I'M NOT COUNTING ON IT....EVERY TIME I DRIVE THAT OTHER BUGGY IT GETS TORE UP, :dunno: I HATE TO DAMAGE OTHER PEOPLES EQUIPMENT....WE'LL SEE

if i cant get some axles i may not make it. i was told i would have them in 2 weeks a month ago. got to but trans and front drive shaft in blaze after this weekend.

RKEY said:
if i cant get some axles i may not make it. i was told i would have them in 2 weeks a month ago. got to but trans and front drive shaft in blaze after this weekend.
Youll be ready, put the rockwells under Green booyang :driving: