• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Buggy Event #1 Registration

1.Trey has made a new parking lot just for the competitors.
It is just past the restrooms/showers. The only vehicles allowed in this lot will be RACER'S TOW RIGS and RACE MACHINES ONLY!!! There is just enough room for 25 trucks with trailers.
If someone breaks and needs to hurry back to the truck for repairs we dont want them getting caught up in parking lot traffic. If you are there in support of a certain driver to help get their rig ready, then you will have to park in one of the regular lots and walk into the pit lane parking lot. Please understand that we are not doing this to discourage anyone, just to allow the drivers to have a designated area to make repairs if necessary without congestion.
2. ALL the registered drivers will need to come to the registration area and let us know you are there, if we have some no shows we will allow other people to register in their place.
3. We will line all the drivers up in front of the pavillion and head down to the first hill together. We will rope off an area at the top of each hill so the racers will have enough room to clear up and watch the next driver coming up. We will try to stay together from hill to hill, unless you need to go back for repairs. We will do the same at the bottom so everyone can line up.
4. Drivers entering the race should try to get to the park early so we can get you in line, I want to have everyone lined up by 9:30 am and have the drivers meeting at 10am.
We need a couple volunteers that have a vehicle with a good winch to be ready if we need you.

FroggF350 said:
I think there has been some confusion about running a back up rig in this series.
Not real sure if everyone understands about the "back up buggy for SRRS" You can swap rigs throughout the season, but you have to run the same rig on all three hills for that day. If you change rigs from one hill to the next, then you will have 2 sets of points.
Example: Randal Keys has 2 buggies, he can run Blaze at Choccolocco and then run Green at Hawk Pride. If he brings both rigs to Choc. he cant use one of them as a back up if he breaks on the first hill. He can however, run both rigs, but it will be like entering 2 different buggies for that day's event.
If you race at choc. in one buggy and show up at Hawk Pride with a new machine, then you will keep your points from the last race.
This still ma sound a lil confusing, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to call (321) 345-RACE
i understand im not planning on running but one, just didnt no which one we would have ready.

RKEY said:
i understand im not planning on running but one, just didnt no which one we would have ready.
I have had several people asking about it, so I just wanted to make sure it was posted. Bring em both and let Mahan race one... :spin:

FroggF350 said:
We need a couple volunteers that have a vehicle with a good winch to be ready if we need you.

If I attend I can be that guy 16.5k on the front and 8k on the back

FroggF350 said:
looks nasty
have a few in mind, but not sure which one to use yet.
We cleared a few trees out from backside, and Trey is taking the loader over there to move a few more and make room for parking.

Whereabouts is the 3rd hill? Does it have a name yet? What's it close to?

i wanna run the this but my buggy wont be done for the first event.i can still sign up for the last 3 correct? we are coming from michigan and i think there will be a couple of us.just want to make sure i have the facts strait.long drive.

liv2mx said:
i wanna run the this but my buggy wont be done for the first event.i can still sign up for the last 3 correct? we are coming from michigan and i think there will be a couple of us.just want to make sure i have the facts strait.long drive.

The ones that register this event have first call on the other 3 events since it is a series. After that others can register for the second event. The only downfall of skipping one event is losing possible points for the series. If you have access to a buggy that can run this weekend then it would be best to run this event with it and then run the rest of the series with the new buggy when it's finished. That way you won't miss points on the first event and you get first call on the rest of the series.

muddinmetal said:
Whereabouts is the 3rd hill? Does it have a name yet? What's it close to?

We will announce the 3rd hill during the drivers meeting, and it will have a bonus line hitit
I want to keep it fresh for this event, dont want someone to go practice on it before the race.

FroggF350 said:
We will announce the 3rd hill during the drivers meeting, and it will have a bonus line hitit
I want to keep it fresh for this event, dont want someone to go practice on it before the race.
u dont think we would go pratice on it 4 real do u. lol

SilverStarCustoms said:
The ones that register this event have first call on the other 3 events since it is a series. After that others can register for the second event. The only downfall of skipping one event is losing possible points for the series. If you have access to a buggy that can run this weekend then it would be best to run this event with it and then run the rest of the series with the new buggy when it's finished. That way you won't miss points on the first event and you get first call on the rest of the series.

ok thanks for the info.not one to borrow someone elses rig, so i will just hope i can get in the other events.

dang TC ,thought u done moved out of tha country,u gona make this comp. .... its going to be agreat weekend for this, weather is perfect ,may be a lil dusty..ready to hear some whooooommmmmmppp wha whaoopp pawwwww. :dblthumb:

taterman said:
Da HITMAN has made his list ,,,,,, stand back. :flipgotcha:
Hmm, I put some new monster stickers on this ol dog I have and it gave it 100 more hp!!! So HITMAN watch out!