• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SRRS Buggy Event #1 Registration

RKEY said:
if i cant get some axles i may not make it. i was told i would have them in 2 weeks a month ago. got to but trans and front drive shaft in blaze after this weekend.

I'll make a call tomorrow for you to see if I can help with those axles.

bigblue79 said:
Will a stock Cj with 33, be able to get to all the hills, are do I need to bring a bigger truck.
Just won't to come a watch the comp. Thanks

With ease. I went to the rzr comp in my 2500 on street slicks and went to everything. Only carnage was my awsome black exhaust tip fell off at some point??? Oh well

RKEY said:
i have b thinking about that but it got a 4.3 case in it so a 672 in the axles would b way to low

Swap the case too, u shouldave just bought mine... haha.
I know you're going to be ready, u dont miss any races.

R Key Dont forget I have a jeep with rockwells and you are welcome to anything on it to get you going, let me know, get her going buddy ;D ;D

plow boy said:
R Key Dont forget I have a jeep with rockwells and you are welcome to anything on it to get you going, let me know, get her going buddy ;D ;D
i appreicate Richie i got all the parts order today and r suppose to b here friday. if they get here we sould have it all back together. im still hoping 4 my 300m axles to get here 4 the green buggy.

RKEY said:
if i cant get some axles i may not make it. i was told i would have them in 2 weeks a month ago. got to but trans and front drive shaft in blaze after this weekend.
looks like im going to make it me and mahan just got blaze back u and running. ups just drop off my axles for Ogreen. we have them both ready today :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Competitors only PIT Parking lot is ready :driving: :driving: There will be a welder and air available on site if needed. thumb.gif

This event is gonna be Awesome!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot

There will also be a live band on stage Saturday night for the after PARTY!!!! loller.gif :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: So stick around!!!!!

I think there has been some confusion about running a back up rig in this series.
Not real sure if everyone understands about the "back up buggy for SRRS" You can swap rigs throughout the season, but you have to run the same rig on all three hills for that day. If you change rigs from one hill to the next, then you will have 2 sets of points.
Example: Randal Keys has 2 buggies, he can run Blaze at Choccolocco and then run Green at Hawk Pride. If he brings both rigs to Choc. he cant use one of them as a back up if he breaks on the first hill. He can however, run both rigs, but it will be like entering 2 different buggies for that day's event.
If you race at choc. in one buggy and show up at Hawk Pride with a new machine, then you will keep your points from the last race.
This still ma sound a lil confusing, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to call (321) 345-RACE