• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Starting Friday the 20TH HELP KEEP US AWAKE !! KOH Travel Thread

B Gillespie said:
We had a serious discussion at work yesterday about loading up the Ranger and taking the new D-max to Cali for a week....

Hey ill write the paper for ya! Well for a small fee!

...then reality hit and I realized I have a 12 pg. report due Tuesday on Top-Down Firm Management in Economic Recession (might need to get Pepper and rockhumper chic in on this), plus my grad school app gets turned in on Monday, finals are in 10 days, and a full financial analysis of Monsanto for 2008 due in 9 days.

:gay:

Lots of espresso for me in the next two weeks.

P said:
Im all good in the truck on the way out... as long as i dont have to read anything and it doesnt get hot, and Im not to full from eating, and Im well slept, and .....

ahhhh ****. :puke:

:flipoff1: The real question is WHEN we get into the Hammers race how many times am I going to puke on myself before the race is over. I basically plan on throwing this helmet away :eek:

I am the same way man. I can't be a passenger if the driver sucks ass driving I will puke. If I have to read anything I will spew . And if it is hot I get crazy sick. Even in the house if I get hot I get sick. I can't stand cars something to do with not being able to see good also makes me sick. So I feel your pain. Hope the trip is starting off great. We need plenty of pictures and videos.

caglezxj said:
I am the same way man. I can't be a passenger if the driver sucks ass driving I will puke. If I have to read anything I will spew . And if it is hot I get crazy sick. Even in the house if I get hot I get sick. I can't stand cars something to do with not being able to see good also makes me sick. So I feel your pain. Hope the trip is starting off great. We need plenty of pictures and videos.

U and P are buncha sissys.... cant handle alil passenger time...

Im glad Matto wasnt like this. :flipoff1:

caglezxj said:
This thread is pointless without boobsssssssssss!!!

Amen, bewbers or shut er down. MattO and P. need some skin to help their motivational skills. I am just here for the beer (and maybe some bewbers) :drinkers: flashemifyougotem :drinkers: Where's combatrockerchick today? She might still be in the mud at mountainside. flashemifyougotem

CHASMAN9 said:
Amen, bewbers or shut er down. MattO and P. need some skin to help their motivational skills. I am just here for the beer (and maybe some bewbers) :drinkers: flashemifyougotem :drinkers: Where's combatrockerchick today? She might still be in the mud at mountainside. flashemifyougotem

i saw a couple times on a 4wheeler, but she was still dressed the last time i saw her? flashemifyougotem

Just talked to Matt they ran backdoor without issue a half dozen times and got some sand time too. :driving:
But.... the rear R and P is letting go they are trying to get one now.

Matt seemed very confident that they have a great chance in the LCQ after observing the other players in action

CHASMAN9 said:
MattO and P. need some skin to help their motivational skills.

The only boobs either of them should or need to be looking at is their wife's boobs! IMO

I am just tired of the ones on here who think that is all you guys want...

Most of you are all talk, and I actually like the threads for the most part until someone needs to get attention and the only way they think they can is with tits. Plus, I bet if girls on here started asking men to post dicks, some of you husbands/boyfriends/partners/etc... would get tired if every thread ended up with ****.... Let's turn the table for a while....

SHOW SOME ****.... SHOW SOME ****.... molaugh

Show some boobs and I will show some ****............... :wtflol: I am just messing around , My wife has a nice set of boobs I can see anytime. But more the merrier. Right? :woody:

So how is KOH going? :****:

caglezxj said:
Show some boobs and I will show some ****............... :wtflol: I am just messing around , My wife has a nice set of boobs I can see anytime. But more the merrier. Right? :woody:
So how is KOH going? :****:

Don't be throwing water on the fire.... Seriously, you think the moderators of this site would allow **** posting?

And yes, I get to talk to P daily and they seem to be doing really well. Nothing major has happened and I am really excited that they made it safe and sound.
Said the cold nights about killed him, but they were getting a space heater today. Said it was so cold he didn't want to go out last night to pee and about had a bladder explosion. I told him he needed to have a Gatorade bottle handy for night-time relief. skully

And for all you romantics.... P sent flowers to the work place today for his two girls. They are absolutely beautiful. Hb will be excited when she sees them. Now that is taking care of business while away on the man vacation!

caglezxj said:

That's right, want to see some pictures? molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

:flipoff1: just pulling the aperture on your lens( aka, pulling your leg) fixed.

Ambo said:
I am just tired of the ones on here who think that is all you guys want...

Most of you are all talk, and I actually like the threads for the most part until someone needs to get attention and the only way they think they can is with tits. Plus, I bet if girls on here started asking men to post dicks, some of you husbands/boyfriends/partners/etc... would get tired if every thread ended up with ****.... Let's turn the table for a while....

SHOW SOME ****.... SHOW SOME ****.... molaugh

Well damn, guess you showing yours is not going to happen. flashemifyougotem P, you promised. :flipoff1:

Latest posts