• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Steve Stiller Can Am yardsale

Saw it yesterday on Facebook. Honestly to me, the guy is lucky to be alive by the videos I watched. Especially if that was a stock cage. Glad he's okay though!

Wow!! I'll say one thing, that Cage did its job. It could have been much worse. Don't know him but I hope he makes a full recovery! Dam what a crash!!!!!!

Wow. Glad he's ok. Sucky thing is it looks like he only missed making it by just a few feet......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He ended up with 3 broken vertebrae with the 13 ribs.

He runs the scrubgrass ohv park up north of Pittsburg. He also owns the local can-am and Kawasaki dealership.

This was a brand new completely stock x3. A store demo unit.

mac5005 said:

He runs the scrubgrass ohv park up north of Pittsburg. He also owns the local can-am and Kawasaki dealership.

He demo'ed it for sure...... :woot:

mac5005 said:

Its has been demo'ed now for sure.

Demolished...

Damn it...too slow.

I'm amazed that cage held up. I'm sure he doesn't feel like it today, but he's a lucky man.

Steve is a personal buddy of a few of us on here. Glad he is alive. He is veteran rider/wheeler and I have no frickin idea why he was on that hill. It has been marked dirt bikes only since that park opened, funny yesterday was the last ride there as the land has been bought buy a new owner who isn't going to keep it open.

You probably answered your own question there. I'd say he was on that hill because it was the last ride there. One last shot.

Holy ****!

It's crazy that hill didn't look that terrible in the video until the guy went sliding down it then you realize how steep it really is. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Aftermath.

5d23eb2ee61a8e3c3319b1efce54af84.jpg

5ebd35ee2d191c08f095ea5c0bd49ca7.jpg

fe06c5cf07988c1b9bd2940368e50758.jpg

smbroady82 said:
Aside from how horrible that was, I am really impressed with how the cage held up... like REALLLLLY impressed.

X1000! Shocked might be the word. I'm shocked ANY factory Cage would take that.

Edit, YouTube some video of that hill, it's straight up! :****:

It was flipping so fast it only hit the cage a few times. And that hill is F'ing steep... Someone tried hitting it last year in a jeep and got a really expensive helicopter ride to the ER.

sledneck said:
Someone tried hitting it last year in a jeep and got a really expensive helicopter ride to the ER.

I got one of those one time, $27,000 to be exact.....good thing the helicopter was in-network. :eek:

Some of the **** people attempt in sxs's amaze me. No fawking way I would have tried that. Glad he is ok.