• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sticky Situation

568ee7cface2eef94864e90ee250f97d_zps4d2f8f7f.jpg

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sticky Situation

TBItoy said:
Or you could just stfu and go away instead of purposely trying to start drama. Keep that **** on face book for the women and school kids.

Hahaha.... it was MEN on fb .... Not women and kids

If you're a man on FB all day and not tryin to promote your business to make money or pick up some nasty sqeezer, personally I believe you must love all the drama and/or are a sissy fag. , and really give a **** what others are doin every dam second. I personally will never understand it!!! Oh and fellas here's a tip for the day.. If you've been married for sometime and your wife all the sudden gets a Facebook page,,, Well, bad news buddy:.. its a wrap, you might as well start packing your stuff! GAME OVER Hahaha.

Or, if you're a man on a forum? Fuggin JEEBUS. The onliest difference in a forum and a site like facebook, is atleast on FB you can pick and choose what people can or can not see... unless some :woody: head screenshots it and then puts it on a forum.
Nothing wrong with any of these sites. Lov'em all or hat'em all. But by no means act like one is better than the other.

As for the original topic at hand: Whenever you smell ****, you gone find a turd.

kushKrawlin said:
If you're a man on FB all day and not tryin to promote your business to make money or pick up some nasty sqeezer, personally I believe you must love all the drama and/or are a sissy fag. , and really give a **** what others are doin every dam second. I personally will never understand it!!! Oh and fellas here's a tip for the day.. If you've been married for sometime and your wife all the sudden gets a Facebook page,,, Well, bad news buddy:.. its a wrap, you might as well start packing your stuff! GAME OVER Hahaha.

I'd have to disagree with this, my FB feed is full of race updates, wheeling pics and vids, build pics from top shelf shops who don't post build threads, parts for sale, etc.

Like stated, I un-follow anyone who post their every move or drama so every time I look at it the feeds are mostly from racing or wheeling

onetoncrawler said:
I'd have to disagree with this, my FB feed is full of race updates, wheeling pics and vids, build pics from top shelf shops who don't post build threads, parts for sale, etc.

Like stated, I un-follow anyone who post their every move or drama so every time I look at it the feeds are mostly from racing or wheeling

X2

I set up my facebook years ago to NOT show any of my activity, and NOT show anyone elses. So I just log on and check out race and shop sites feeds, much like I would do on here, BUT I very rarely comment on anything on facebook...

The problem is the people that do bring their bullshit out in public whether on Facebook or here or anywhere. I know several people who use Facebook for business but for every one person using it for something legitimate, there are a dozen that use it to make drama and spout their personal bullshit. If you are using it for business and legitimate reasons such as keeping in touch with friends and family that are not close by, then good for you.

TBItoy said:
X2

I set up my facebook years ago to NOT show any of my activity, and NOT show anyone elses. So I just log on and check out race and shop sites feeds, much like I would do on here, BUT I very rarely comment on anything on facebook...
Man now that shits different.. I'm talkin bout all the bickeren and **** and keepin up with 100 folks different "daily comment" or watever that **** is..couple of my buddies are on FB all day. That Shits gay, thats just my opinion tho, but Im different than most, I don't give a **** what 1200 of my "friends" are doing every five seconds, and dam sure don't wanna post personal problems and pics for thousands to possible see... Like i said. Just an opinion..
LandSpeeder said:
Or, if you're a man on a forum? Fuggin JEEBUS. The onliest difference in a forum and a site like facebook, is atleast on FB you can pick and choose what people can or can not see... unless some :woody: head screenshots it and then puts it on a forum.
Nothing wrong with any of these sites. Lov'em all or hat'em all. But by no means act like one is better than the other.

HARDLINE is nothing like FB. Thank God. For the most part it's a bunch of good folks with the same interest. Not a bunch of gossiping sissies. That's All I'm sayin. I get the part about Lookin at race **** and things like that .. **** I got one buddy that wheels so it's kinda nice **** around with more yards like myself.