• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Happy Crawladays - December 27-29, 2013

L

lowbudgetjunk

The bounty hills will be ready again for anyone that thinks they can make them. Vendetta and 4.2 40 have to be climbed same day.

We are going to try and organize some guides for people that haven't been to the park before. I had a few people change their minds about being a challenge for full sized rigs and buggies, after we took them to some newly cut hills.

I will be cutting new trails before this event and I believe the CAOS guys are going to be having a workday in November as well.

Come out and finish off the this year behind the wheel instead of being behind the computer screen.

Re: STL - Hill Competiton and Night Ride - December 26-28, 2013

Added to calendar.

I would like to verify this ride is Thursday through Saturday. The day after Christmas!

Re: STL - Hill Competiton and Night Ride - December 26-28, 2013

Supposed to be Friday-Sunday 27-29th. I probably cross eyed looked at the calendar

Re: STL - Hill Competiton and Night Ride - December 27-29, 2013

There is a special promotion for any buggies that want to participate in the Happy Crawladays event on Saturday. PM for details.

I also have a guide set up for those that just want to hit the good trails and avoid the crowded RZR trails. For anyone that would rather go out on their own, a modified map with all of the new trails will be available.

A few more free passes to be had for this event.

BKF will be here filming. I will have a tour guide and can show anyone the ropes on Friday or Saturday.

My Yota will be back together and I will be in charge of the bounty hills on Saturday morning.

Bump for some trail cutting in the AM.....I'll try and post up some pictures of the new trails

Here's a top view down

u8y3yry5.jpg

Cleared out a little

dajugeba.jpg

Rocks with enough room to bypass
qaty7uru.jpg

myheture.jpg

I'm a shade under 6', for size reference

qute7ehy.jpg

sy6yhy4u.jpg

We just opened up a new line with a 6 foot ledge on Rock Creek.

Two more trails named and took a few trees off of WooPow that make it more bouncer friendly.

Mapped out another line in the Rock Garden that is a little more challenging.

The rain has definitely made a lot of the trails a whole lot better. The dirt is definitely moving around and the trails are already looking better.

As of now, no one has made Better Not in a full sized rig. No one has been up the difficult side of Rock Creek either.

Two more weeks :)

I'll post pictures up next week. It was a little wet and muddy for me to get the camera out.

Finally....someone said something about the park besides me

That hill looks like it could have the makings of a cable hill----Cole Shirley

This is in regards to the fifth best trail on this hill, after running the bulldozer down it a couple of months ago because there is no Hardline Crawler crowd there. They pander to the RZRs and this trail will never develop.

jpony645 said:
Is that the one I'm thinking of?

It is....I didn't chop the big tree down yet....when someone with a buggy complains enough because they can't get enough speed, I'll chop it down.

As of now, there might have been one buggy in the park that might have tried it, but it hasn't been an option until now. :dblthumb:

bad80cj said:
Ken, Casey and myself will be there to ride Saturday and camp Sat night. Looking forward to it Kel! :driving:

You might be one of my guinea pigs for some of the new trails. I've gotten a lot of.....no one could make that responses, from the locals

Wife and son will be out of town on the 28th so I may ride out there to watch. Hopefully we get some buggies out there and some video. :driving:

jpony645 said:
Wife and son will be out of town on the 28th so I may ride out there to watch. Hopefully we get some buggies out there and some video. :driving:

Sounds good. Rock Creek is evolving nicely....the giant logs have had some tires on them and the ledge you slid down is starting to be an easier transition

I will be meeting in the main parking lot at 8am on the 28th. Anyone is welcome to come ride with us and get a tour of the park. The group so far ranges from a bone stock RZR, to a buggy on 42's. We will have multiple winches and a lead and trail vehicle with comms.

I will be heading out to the trails at 8:30a and will probably do a three to four hour ride, stop for lunch and pick up for another two to three hour ride in the afternoon. Temps should be in the fifties so it will be pleasant most of the day.

My number is 2.5.6three39554! Just in case anyone is running a little late. Cell reception is decent on the trails, but it will be easier to ask the girls at the front desk to reach us on the walkies if we have already hit the trails.