• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Happy Crawladays - December 27-29, 2013

WHATS UP GUYS....THIS IS TYLER FROM STONY LONESOME OHV PARK AND WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO OUR DEC. 28TH NIGHTRIDE. WE, ALONG WITH MULTIPLE VOLUNTEERS, HAVE BEEN WORKING ON OUR TRAIL SYSTEM TO ACCOMODATE MORE ROCK CRAWLERS. WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR YEARS AS A "RAZOR ONLY PARK" AND WE ARE WELCOMING THE FULL SIZE CRAWLERS AND BOUNCERS MORE THAN EVER. WE WILL HAVE UPDATED MAPPING OF THE SECTIONS ADDED IN OUR PARK OFFICE. WE ARE OPEN FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR DISCUSSIONS. THANKS GUYS

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
WHATS UP GUYS....THIS IS TYLER FROM STONY LONESOME OHV PARK AND WE WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EVERYONE TO OUR DEC. 28TH NIGHTRIDE. WE, ALONG WITH MULTIPLE VOLUNTEERS, HAVE BEEN WORKING ON OUR TRAIL SYSTEM TO ACCOMODATE MORE ROCK CRAWLERS. WE HAVE BEEN RECOGNIZED FOR YEARS AS A "RAZOR ONLY PARK" AND WE ARE WELCOMING THE FULL SIZE CRAWLERS AND BOUNCERS MORE THAN EVER. WE WILL HAVE UPDATED MAPPING OF THE SECTIONS ADDED IN OUR PARK OFFICE. WE ARE OPEN FOR ANY SUGGESTIONS OR DISCUSSIONS. THANKS GUYS

Great to have you on Hardline. Hope to make the ride Saturday.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10202047573984334

Thank you Ryan for coming out and putting a tires on the trail. This video might not be that impressive, but that is the first rock on that trail and it is eating up a 42inch pitbull. He didn't beat on it, due to wanting to make the ride this coming weekend.

He did however show that it is going to take some horsepower and a few trees moved to make this trail.

Bring your big boy pants and a heavy right foot. It is going to be slick and I am going to be surprised at how many people can make the big boy trails.

Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. Looking forward to it. Last time I was there was a long time ago, and they did not have RV spots. I got one for me and one for Eric H. However, I failed to tell them I am 74 feet long, hopefully they have a long spot.

JohnG said:
Arriving Friday and leaving Sunday. Looking forward to it. Last time I was there was a long time ago, and they did not have RV spots. I got one for me and one for Eric H. However, I failed to tell them I am 74 feet long, hopefully they have a long spot.

You may have to unhook your trailer to get in the spots but plenty of room to park it well within walking distance.

If you want to catch up with us, we can show you around Friday. We had planned a workday, but could take some time to show you around if you want.

I'll talk to Tyler and make sure John has the right parking spot.

For those of you that need pictures, this is what I'll be in barring catastrophic failure, rollover or too much beer on Friday

3ejutygu.jpg

I think they are closed until Thursday. They are open year round 5 days a week, so this is there chance to take a break for the holidays.

But, I'll let Tyler know and we will see you Friday.

Once we get some more video from the weekend, we will have a good idea of what we have. All of my bigger vehicles are under the knife and I tried to pick lines that were tougher than I thought most could make. There is room for easier sections, but that's what everyone's perception is right now and I am hoping to squash that.

Whenever you get a chance to come up, give me a shout and with a week or so notice, I'll go and show you around.

Awesome! Riding will start at 8:30am and the park will close at 11. Its 30 bucks per vehicle for day and night riding or 25 bucks for night only. We hope to see you there.

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
Awesome! Riding will start at 8:30am and the park will close at 11. Its 30 bucks per vehicle for day and night riding or 25 bucks for night only. We hope to see you there.

$30 for Saturday only? If so, maybe you shouldn't charge 3x the normal day rate the first time a bunch of crawlers are willing to try out your "razor only" park. But, since there is night riding Saturday I can see justification of a slightly higher rate... I love what y'all are doing and I really hope it takes this park to the next level, but try not to squeeze the little guy too bad thumb.gif

If you are coming for day riding only and plan on leaving by 5:00pm you will only be charged normal day rates. If you plan on staying for the night ride it will be $30 per vehicle. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

I think we are just going to do a good trail ride and get acquainted with the park.

With enough interest, I may put a bounty back up on the two hills. Honestly, most people that see them, don't want any part of them and it just wastes time we could be riding.