• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Happy Crawladays - December 27-29, 2013

lowbudgetjunk said:
I think we are just going to do a good trail ride and get acquainted with the park.

With enough interest, I may put a bounty back up on the two hills. Honestly, most people that see them, don't want any part of them and it just wastes time we could be riding.

I agree 100%, but Gary Smith found out there'd be cameras there and is interested....

Is be willing to to bring a bucket and see what we could get together, but me finding $1500 by Saturday isn't going to happen.

What would it take for him to give it a go? I've had an offer on a built chassis and I've got a few other things sitting around I might could put up. I am almost confident enough to put up my red Toyota due to the weather, but I have to have something to drive around for the weekend and I don't know how many times we could flip him back over :)

lowbudgetjunk said:
I think we are just going to do a good trail ride and get acquainted with the park.

... it just wastes time we could be riding.

X2, I want to see the park. Not much into spectating.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Is be willing to to bring a bucket and see what we could get together, but me finding $1500 by Saturday isn't going to happen.

What would it take for him to give it a go? ... I don't know how many times we could flip him back over :)

Some liquid courage :drinkers: And Gary isn't much of a flipper, he's more of a blow it up and break it kind of guy. :****: (We rode for 8 minutes at the shamrock run and Gary had already broken his rear driveshaft, front driver's side axle, and front locker).

JohnG said:

I feel the same way, was just gonna ask for verification

JohnG said:

I have a group ride we are planning for you guys. We are going to try and pre run it Friday to clean up one area on the trail and try and get a good guesstimate on how long to spend on each trail and the best route to get there.

The things we are considering are: staying off the main trail/ access road, limiting the mud, maximizing the distance and acreage traveled and see all of the best trails for crawling. Hopefully getting a video or two to back up all of my mouth running about the place :)

It looks like we will be breaking up into multiple groups to keep from everybody waiting in line like they are at Six Flags

who all is bringing trucks this weekend?
mine is still under the knife, but I have a few buddies on the fence about whether it is worth it or not to carry trucks down
anybody got any pics/vids to help persuade them?
ive never been and will be rockin the Honda either way

thanks guys thumb.gif

There's a handful of new threads started with pretty extreme hills... not sure what they wanna wheel, but I'm betting they'll have it. from mild to wild. It's all about imagination.
If it's drive a rig fifty feet and watch others, then AOP is the place this weekend.

So I am thinking about heading down there tomorrow and doing some riding the problem is I have only been there once and we already have plans to ride at HPO on Saturday with the group that I ride with a lot but I am off work and don't have anything going on tommorow so I was just going to see if there was anyone planing on ridding tommorow at Stoney that wouldn't mind showing me around and if they had some rigs that way we can get out of there if something were to happen

jccarter1 said:
So I am thinking about heading down there tomorrow and doing some riding the problem is I have only been there once and we already have plans to ride at HPO on Saturday with the group that I ride with a lot but I am off work and don't have anything going on tommorow so I was just going to see if there was anyone planing on ridding tommorow at Stoney that wouldn't mind showing me around and if they had some rigs that way we can get out of there if something were to happen

I am hoping to get there by noon. Would love to tag along, but it will be the blind leading the blind!!!

JohnG said:
I am hoping to get there by noon. Would love to tag along, but it will be the blind leading the blind!!!

They have a good map and almost everything is marked. Thr left side of the park is where you want to go