• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Happy Crawladays - December 27-29, 2013

John we rode together at HPO at there last ride so if I get up there tommorow I will try to get up with you and do some riding

I will be pulling in tomorrow around 7:30 am. My vision isn't great, but I know the park very well. Look for this

e2e6y5yz.jpg

And I'll give you a good tour of the park.

Cell reception is decent.

Call 256$$$339$$$@554one and I can tell you where we are and lead you around

zayne2427 said:
Stoney lonesome will never be the same after Super Garry and James Ray show up. :driving: :****:

I've thought about that, I'm hoping we don't get asked to leave

On a side note, we got James Ray's heep running the best it ever has. Maybe he'll make a whole day of trail riding for the first time in years. And Gary is putting his EXTREMELY broke YJ back together only because someone told him he couldn't climb every hill in the park... it should be fun :drunk:

muddinmetal said:
I've thought about that, I'm hoping we don't get asked to leave

On a side note, we got James Ray's heep running the best it ever has. Maybe he'll make a whole day of trail riding for the first time in years. And Gary is putting his EXTREMELY broke YJ back together only because someone told him he couldn't climb every hill in the park... it should be fun :drunk:
thats great. I'm sure they both had to use the excavator to pull their heeps out of the woods grown up around them. looks like i may have to steal my pops rzr and come ride around :driving: and :drinkers: watch since my engine isn't put back in my buggy yet.

Mr. Hagan, use promo code, I'm with the volunteers and receive a free pass to the show.

No, seriously, tell the ladies at the front that Tyler has a pass for Hagan, awesome, me, and they will wave your dues for the weekend. Couldn't quite fix you up on the RV spot monies, but every little bit helps.

Look for the Catoma Package bread wagon for the awesome Nightlife that is Friday Night.

Had to switch batteries, so I got an early start. A little chilly, but looks like a great riding day ahead

ma6usyqa.jpg

lowbudgetjunk said:
Mr. Hagan, use promo code, I'm with the volunteers and receive a free pass to the show.

No, seriously, tell the ladies at the front that Tyler has a pass for Hagan, awesome, me, and they will wave your dues for the weekend. Couldn't quite fix you up on the RV spot monies, but every little bit helps.

Look for the Catoma Package bread wagon for the awesome Nightlife that is Friday Night.

Dang mane. Preciate it!