• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Happy Crawladays - December 27-29, 2013

LandSpeeder said:
Iron Skillet,,,, surf n turf buffet. I'm a buffet connoisseur... and made me go boom-boom when I got back to RV campsite #2... It was dem shrimps.

Good food for a truck stop, bad food for a resataurant.

For those that ain't afraid of that rain.... meeting up in the main parking lot around 8ish:30...
Just spoke with lowbudgetjunk and he'll most likely be with me in "Gold Digger" aka Fools Gold, a goldish tan Land Cruiser Wagon on Mall Terrains.

LandSpeeder said:
For those that ain't afraid of that rain.... meeting up in the main parking lot around 8ish:30...
Just spoke with lowbudgetjunk and he'll most likely be with me in "Gold Digger" aka Fools Gold, a goldish tan Land Cruiser Wagon on Mall Terrains.

I don't want to get wet. Waiting to see if we catch a break. Weather shows 0% change of rain, doh, look at my windshield. Thought it was going to be great till at least noon.

Sloppy, that's for sure. I'm uploading all my videos now. Gary Smith was heard to say "Ain't nobody gonna make that hill" on multiple occasions. :****:

Sounds like a call out to me! thumb.gif

This place has some for real trails y'all. I had a tough day with the truggy, it was pouring rain at times, & freezing.... We still had a hell of a time, that's how much better this park is now than before Kel and the guys hooked this place up with some honest to goodness blood sweat and tears. Way to go guys :dblthumb:

muddinmetal said:
This place has some for real trails y'all. I had a tough day with the truggy, it was pouring rain at times, & freezing.... We still had a hell of a time, that's how much better this park is now than before Kel and the guys hooked this place up with some honest to goodness blood sweat and tears. Way to go guys :dblthumb:

Another big thank you for coming out and checking out the park. It was nasty weather, but still one of the best trail rides I've personally been on in a long while.

LandSpeeder said:

Too clean and straight for the Shunt thumb.gif

Good times. Glad I actually got to see some of the trails, it is a awesome place. The cabins/RV stuff there are nice too.

1518290_10201203500021844_794152835_n.jpg

1545161_10153647314135554_1088980000_n.jpg

1525194_10153647315125554_1042685884_n.jpg

1507941_10153647315860554_1301710355_n.jpg

Great times! Awesome place! Can't wait to go back! :****: