• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stony Lonesome Night Ride this weekend

Thanks for checking. We will be rolling in pretty late Thursday night. Around 11 to 1 if I had to guess. Not sure if that is a problem. If so we can get a hotel nearby for Thurs. Cabin will be good. thumb.gif

patooyee said:
Man-spooning is not a practice I care to know the strategy of. :)

As a Marine, I can tell you this.....pole to pole or hole to hole, not pole to hole.

And yes, I have been cold enough to cuddle up in a group of five of us. Make fun, I dare you :flipgotcha:

Re: Re: Stony Lonesome Night Ride this weekend

ahe2yqeg.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Redneck lights thats about best I can do with their current map. Those are fairly easy and not terribly muddy. There is probably few more you can make but not real sure on trail width of them. Hope this helps some.

Re:

Still on our way but we'll be there late tonight. Got a late start.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Stony Lonesome Night Ride this weekend

lowbudgetjunk said:
Did you end up getting a cabin?

Yes! We got the new fema trailer in the back! This place is super pimp, and that's not sarcasm. I could live here.

Dad and I will be there sat morning on our xr 250s. Shoot me a txt, be nice to put a face to a name. We can do dirtbike vs buggy on who's your daddy :flipoff1: 205 5224591. Jon richardson

patooyee said:
Yes! We got the new fema trailer in the back! This place is super pimp, and that's not sarcasm. I could live here.

Once my store gets back on its feet, I would like to have one year round to let buddies or guys and girls with buggies use.

There is just something to say about a real toilet, a nice hot shower and a decent bed to collapse into. Post up some pictures so these guys can get an idea. I've never thought about it and the trails aren't opening up until 10 anyways.

Just remember, the STL cafe is just a mile or so away and they start serving breakfast at like 6am.

Re: Re: Re: Stony Lonesome Night Ride this weekend

patooyee said:

Told ya you would like it ;)

y3uma9yq.jpg

3eba2yqe.jpg

4ameteha.jpg

7u7y4e9y.jpg

e3eha6eg.jpg

9eqamepe.jpg

umyvugyd.jpg

Sorry I missed out on taking you guys around and being videographer. My wife is 2cm dilated and I have to stay close to home or find a new one, home and I wife I think.

Take some good pictures and videos if you get a chance and remember.....without proof, Youtube Hill never happened

Sad as this sounds......I have been waiting on updates all day. Now I'm stuck at work until midnight and I am hoping you have cell service.

BTW, if you don't get inter webs on the wifi in the trailer, you can get it up at the clubhouse on the hill.

I've been stalking you and know you were on at 4:41, so ........... It makes me nervous because I feel like I am directly responsible for you taking such a long journey and I want everything to go smoothly and the trails to be up to par. So, please post up something before midnight so I don't have to drive down and wake you to get an update. A mans got to sleep you know and this truly does make me antsy.