• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stony Lonesome Night Ride this weekend

Re:

The park is awesome. I took a really hard roll on Vendetta tonight. There's plenty here to challenge even the most extreme riders. If this place was wet some stuff would be crazy impossible. We did timbuk1 and got denied on timbuk2. Blasted up a bunch of steep stuff. Got denied on crawl mama to. YouTube vid of the roll is uploading now...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZl-1-TeeD0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Re:

Oh, and I have Verizon and get a great 4g signal at the cabin.

I hate to hear about the roll....first off are you ok? Secondly, do you need anything parts wise?

JJ is stuffing his face now. He sheered 4 L9 king pin bolts on the right rear. Hopefully an ease out and new bolts will do it. Fyi he must have bumped his head cause we all went up Timbuck 2. molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Stony Lonesome Night Ride this weekend

lowbudgetjunk said:
I hate to hear about the roll....first off are you ok? Secondly, do you need anything parts wise?

I'm fine. Screw 4x4 though, how's your wife?

patooyee said:
I'm fine. Screw 4x4 though, how's your wife?

Week or two and my boy will be here. Really it is whenever she starts having more regular contractions.

The-Boss said:
JJ is stuffing his face now. He sheered 4 L9 king pin bolts on the right rear. Hopefully an ease out and new bolts will do it. Fyi he must have bumped his head cause we all went up Timbuck 2. molaugh

Whatever is to the left of timbuk2 I couldn't seem to find a line up.

That is Hello Kitty.....one of the harder trails.....you have to get a tire up over the stump on the left and your right tire on the rock and not fall down either side. That or try blasting up the right side. JohnG didn't make it either and Zayne is the only one to make it without winching, but it was a little drier.

I just hope the trail list and map help out some. Be careful tomorrow and enjoy the heat wave.

Re: Re: Re:

patooyee said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZl-1-TeeD0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dammit JJ..that WAS a hard roll...glad y'all are ok. Wish I had my junk ready I'd be up there with y'all :drinkers:

The-Boss said:

It definitely looked like the right rear took the largest hit. It also took me a while to figure out the buggy was upside down. Did you have something glass in the rig? I've watched it a few times and I'm still trying to figure out what I am hearing.

Keep us updated and be careful. There is one called Better Not partially up Rock Creek on the left. I'll let you use your best judgement on that one. You can look at it from the topside if you take the last left on 418 and take the only right off of it. The little rock garden at the top is supposed to be the prize for making it, but only one RZR 1K has made it to the top so far. I backed down and damn near flipped. Bobby flipped and everyone else mainly just passes it on by.

Dang I wish I could be there this weekend. I live 15 minutes from the park, but to much stuff going on. If it were warmer I would figure out a way to strap 2 two-year-olds in RZR and come spectate. Kel, you better keep us informed about the kiddo.

patooyee said:
I took a really hard roll on Vendetta tonight.

Holy crap JJ!!! I don't care how well you were strapped in. There's got to be something (liver, spleen, brain) shook loose on the inside!!!!!

Are you sore?

Very violent!

Re:

I was all strapped in with helmet on. I'm a little sore but otherwise fine. The sound in my tool bag tearing and all my tools falling out. It was strapped in too but apparently the seam couldn't handle it.

I was all strapped in once and successfully went up "impossible" at SLORV. At the top my clavicle had seperated from my sternum! Even without a roll our sport can be rough!

Glad you're OK.

I am guessing you replaced the bolts and are on the trail for the day. Keep that camera rolling so
I can live vicariously through you for the weekend. This is the driest weekend in a while and I am interested to see what you guys can do on all the trails.i