• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stupid people!

Why is this surprising to you? In the grand scheme of criminal stupidity this ranks fairly high on the IQ chart IMHO.

patooyee said:
Why is this surprising to you? In the grand scheme of criminal stupidity this ranks fairly high on the IQ chart IMHO.

I just hold people that are part of the offroad community to a little higher standard! I guess a vendor at a park is not part of that but seriously driving around running over people? Wtf I just glad someone stopped him!

al1tonyota said:
I just hold people that are part of the offroad community to a little higher standard! I guess a vendor at a park is not part of that but seriously driving around running over people? Wtf I just glad someone stopped him!

I'm just sorry someone didn't kill him. Now he will have the opportunity to be a blood sucking vampire to society and most likely the opportunity to breed before he dies. Stuff like this is where I wish I could be there and have my buggy close by and just ****ing go on a buggy vs. 4Runner rampage without remorse. I'd flatten that mother ****er with him inside and just laugh at the screams coming from inside.

patooyee said:
I'm just sorry someone didn't kill him. Now he will have the opportunity to be a blood sucking vampire to society and most likely the opportunity to breed before he dies. Stuff like this is where I wish I could be there and have my buggy close by and just ****ing go on a buggy vs. 4Runner rampage without remorse. I'd flatten that mother ****er with him inside and just laugh at the screams coming from inside.

X100

Re:

Stuff like this is why I have been carrying a lot more. Stupid stuff that no one ever saw coming.....sorry this guy didn't slip, fall and shoot himself.

Kel Lawrence

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Stuff like this is why I have been carrying a lot more. Stupid stuff that no one ever saw coming.....sorry this guy didn't slip, fall and shoot himself.

Kel Lawrence

Yep it's a good idea for everybody to carry just incase!

Re:

al1tonyota said:
Yep it's a good idea for everybody to carry just incase!

I can't admit to breaking the law on a public forum, so...

Let's just say I theoretically carry everywhere... Church, High school football games, the county courthouse.... It can't save my life from the house :****:

Re:

muddinmetal said:
I can't admit to breaking the law on a public forum, so...

Let's just say I theoretically carry everywhere... Church, High school football games, the county courthouse.... It can't save my life from the house :****:
;)

Fire Freak said:
Any truth to this? Just saw it myself!
Unfortunately yes. I just missed this by minutes. I'd just left the concert area and headed back to camp...which was in the next field over,maybe 2 minute drive at most. I got stopped in traffic because the cops had already blocked the road and emergency personnel were coming in. Lot of people blaming alcohol for the situation but damn this dude had to be on something else or just frigging psycho for doing what he did.Feel so sorry for the victims and their families.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

Kel Lawrence

"An armed society is a polite society" - Thomas Jefferson.

I won't allow anyone around me, or myself to be a victim. Therefor, I carry everywhere I go

Not tryin to change the subject, that fella has a loongggg time to think about what he has done. But I Been sayin it for years... I just don't understand our system.. We have alcohol that can be bought everywhere , and it or the actions of others from it kill more than dam near anything else ... Makes a ton of sense. The reason I don't drink a lot. I do **** I wouldn't normally do.. And what I normally do is what most normal people don't do, so it could be really stupid... But ain't NEVVVER done no Dumass **** or even thought bout gettin crazy after burnin.. We really live in a screwed up world. I read this and just think bout how it coulda been avoided.. And how I'm sure the reason for all this was just as retarded as the situation itself. What a shame. All cause he was drunk and mad.