• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Super Power

gottagofast said:
Control over time.... IE time travel, speed up, slow down.....

Everything else would fall in place

Is that a DeLorean?

Being able to pause everything and get some stuff done would be cool, as long as my age paused too.

money_pit_yj said:
Read minds.

This would be interesting.

TBItoy said:
I think I'd like to be able to see the past.

Not interfere, just observe what actually happened.

Hell yeah, I'd like to go back to Ancient Roman and Egyptian times and see how they rigged the **** up to build such amazing structures with so little tooling.

My wife picked teleportation. My oldest picked the ability to fly.

Since I became an adult though especially when turning wrenches, I always thought how cool it would be to just walk up to a car or truck, put my hand on the hood and just say out loud exactly what's wrong with it. Especially those vehicles that had gremlins nobody could find.

Then once I started pushing dents, I thought it would be super cool to the have the power of magneto. Be able to bend and shape metal with just my touch.

Golly I sure could afford that 2017 mastercraft XT23 I have been dreaming about every day. Lol

Great answers fellas. Glad I'm not alone

Problem I have with a lot of these is your mortality. If you can fly, you'll hit a bird and die, you're a frail ass human. You teleport into a street, you die when you get hit. Humans can be quite fragile.
If you can't say "superman" where you fly, are impervious to pretty much everything and all the other cool ****, I guess I'd say to be Immortal with the caveat that you would age the same as other humans. I don't want to live forever, watch your kids die, grandkids die, etc. Bout as far as I've gotten

Re: Re: Super Power

TacomaJD said:
Hell yeah, I'd like to go back to Ancient Roman and Egyptian times and see how they rigged the **** up to build such amazing structures with so little tooling.
3615a8a8c1a632bd6575182c96ec343f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk